Ok, Terrell is fast but...

Nexx

Reaction score
ok, i must admit, i was awed by how Terrell seemed to run down Felix on Felix's TD run last night but after watching it again that play was kinda blown out of proportion. if you rewatch the play, felix makes a stutter followed by a quick cut right as TO starts running with felix, making felix slow down and letting TO catch up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpA5wKahUc

rewatch and judge for youself.

TO is hella fast but i think many exaggerated how that play acutally went down.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Nexx;2278929 said:
ok, i must admit, i was awed by how Terrell seemed to run down Felix on Felix's TD run last night but after watching it again that play was kinda blown out of proportion. if you rewatch the play, felix makes a stutter followed by a quick cut right as TO starts running with felix, making felix slow down and letting TO catch up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlpA5wKahUc

rewatch and judge for youself.

TO is hella fast but i think many exaggerated how that play acutally went down.

I already knew that Owens was (and still is) ridiculously fast. This play only confirmed that Felix Jones has ridiculous wheels too.

Julius who? :laugh2:

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Peprah had a clear shot at Jones in the open field and didn't get within 5 yards of him.

Troy Hambrick must have bequeathed to Felix his dookie stick.

Nexx

Reaction score
cowboys2233;2278942 said:
I already knew that Owens was (and still is) ridiculously fast. This play only confirmed that Felix Jones has ridiculous wheels too.

Julius who? :laugh2:

+1, TO accelerated ridiculously fast. he was at top speed by his 2 step it seemed, then felix was able run stride for stride with TO which is amazing. but the vision, quick cuts to avoid would be tacklers is a nice change from what JJ was doing last year. on that same play JJ would have been tackled by woodson.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
You really see TO's speed when he catches a deep ball and then separates from cornerbacks and safeties.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2278955 said:
Peprah had a clear shot at Jones in the open field and didn't get within 5 yards of him.

Troy Hambrick must have bequeathed to Felix his dookie stick.

what does Troy Hambrick have to do with any of this?

cowboys2233

Reaction score
Nexx;2278960 said:
+1, TO accelerated ridiculously fast. he was at top speed by his 2 step it seemed, then felix was able run stride for stride with TO which is amazing. but the vision, quick cuts to avoid would be tacklers is a nice change from what JJ was doing last year. on that same play JJ would have been tackled by woodson.

Absolutely. It was his ability to see Woodson that has me most excited. Combines can give you an idea of a guy's speed and explosiveness, but only playing time can tell you if a guy has the vision and instincts to truly be great. His cut to the outside was the stuff of great running backs -- what peripheral vision!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I agree with whoever it was that said it would have been hilarious to see Owens try to outlean Felix at the goal line.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
AdamJT13;2279053 said:
I agree with whoever it was that said it would have been hilarious to see Owens try to outlean Felix at the goal line.

OMG!! I had not heard that, but you are right. That would have been absolutely hilarious! Of course Owens would have been accused of trying to grab the spotlight but, still, that would be funny.

dffl11

Reaction score
what was Felix doing on that celebration, that appeared to be a lights out move of some kind.....Does anyone have any other shots of that, I am curious to see what it was he was doing for the crowd?

silver

Reaction score
you can't teach those moves. that move at 06 seconds on # 26 is something else. On the replay at 29 sec you can see it better. I gotta give props to Jerry for drafting this guy. Great job Mr. Jones.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I was more impressed on the Romo int when T.O. got blocked out and knocked down and still got up and made the tackle 50 yards down field