ok this is what I have come up with

rester

Benched
Reaction score
if we can't get DeCastro or Ingram

1 Chase Minnifield, CB/KR, Virginia
Size and Athleticism. Ball Hawk. Hard Hitter

Stephon Gilmore*, CB, South Carolina
Gilmore is excellent in man coverage. He displays ideal route recognition skills, and he uses his strength and physicality to dominate in press man coverage. He also uses his hands well to prevent separation and reroute receivers in press coverage

Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama - I know the wrong kind of guy
As long as Jenkins can alleviate concerns about his off-the-field issues in pre-draft interviews there is no reason why he shouldn’t find a home somewhere in those initial thirty-two picks. Jenkins has taken care of his business this week.

2 Senio Kelemete, G, Washington

athletic player who lacks ideal height and arm length for offensive tackles, but has enough height for a guard…as impressive range…fires out of his stance…still plays like a defensive linemen, agressive and strong…has a mean streak in his game…usually plays with good leverage…really nice run blocker

3 Shea McClellin, OLB, Boise State
Has great versatility: Has lined up at DE, OLB, and ILB. Motor that doesn’t stop. Great team leader. Great first step, or at least gets up the field quickly with timingChanges direction very well.........Violent hitter

4 Nigel Bradham, ILB, Florida State
looked good in man and solid in zone. That coverage ability should be a feather in Bradham’s cap.

5 Dominique Hamilton, DT, Missour

Hamilton is well overlooked and could get a boost from the down defensive line class. Hamilton is intriguing because of his overall body structure, deceptive athleticism, and potential to fill out to play nose tackle. There aren’t many players who can excel at nose tackle in the N.F.L. which makes Hamilton a potential rarity and he could see a boost in his stock

6 Chris Rainey, WR/RB/KR/PR, Florida[
looked better as a wide receiver than a running back this week, although he would prefer to stay primarily in the backfield. Rainey used his elite speed to gain separation from cornerbacks

6 Chandler Harnish, QB, Northern Illinois

7 TE / P/OT/ ETC.....................

rester

Benched
Reaction score
respectdatstar;4397703 said:
So, we are trading way back to the end of the 1st?

I wouldn't for jenkins I think he goes in the top 25

Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
Height: 5-10. Weight: 191.
Projected 40 Time: 4.45.
Arm: 30 3/8. Hand: 8 1/4.
Projected Round (2011): Top 25 Pick.

so no use in gettin to cute just grab your guy - I think he will be in the top 20 to 15 before its over

Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
Height: 6-0. Weight: 185.
Projected 40 Time: 4.46.
Projected Round (2012): 1.