OK UT fans give it up

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Let me in on all the hype.

I have younger two brothers that live in Dallas. The frequent the hot college spots in the area and all they hear about is the UT hype going into the season.

Are Longhorns for real this year. Are they good enough that even Mack can't hold them back.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Charles said:

I have younger two brothers that live in Dallas. The frequent the hot college spots in the area and all they hear about is the UT hype going into the season.

Are Longhorns for real this year. Are they good enough that even Mack can't hold them back.

If somebody steps up at RB, they'll be scary good...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Charles said:

Mack hold them back? I don't think so before he got to UT things were not looking too bright for the horns and given the job Mack did at UNC I think Texas is lucky to have him.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Charles said:

I think the excitement comes from finally winning a major bowl game, rather than looking like a DII school out there.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I think the excitement comes from finally winning a major bowl game, rather than looking like a DII school out there.

But can they finally beat the Sooners? It seems to me that Mack Brown's mind turns to mush every time he hears the name "Bob Stoops."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I'm a horn fan... BUT...

There is way too much hype this year... Vincent Young had a great bowl game, but he is not a good/consistent passer and at times is very much a liability. They lose a workhorse of a back in Ced Benson...

I seriously doubt they go through the Big 12 undefeated...

I hate to say it but the Horns may very well lose early at Ohio State on Sept 10... :(

Doomsday101

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I'm a horn fan... BUT...

There is way too much hype this year... Vincent Young had a great bowl game, but he is not a good/consistent passer and at times is very much a liability. They lose a workhorse of a back in Ced Benson...

I seriously doubt they go through the Big 12 undefeated...

I hate to say it but the Horns may very well lose early at Ohio State on Sept 10... :(

Bite your tounge, I work with a guy who went to Ohio State and Texas can't lose that game, repeat after me Texas can't lose that game!!! LOL Texas recruiting has been very good and I expect the Horns to be in the thick of the National Championship race.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Mack III and his white trash army once again assume the role of preseason powerhouse, only to have the nutless bovines fail to meet expectations once again.

tu could beat tOSU and OU and still not win 9 games