Ok Zoners, 5 days cant go by fast enough!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
First off I am starting my vacation starting 7-24 or 7-25, and ending 8-21! Major quality time in the city of Oxnard is planned. Wanted to see what was going on at the TC grounds, so decided to pack up and head out to escape the heat where I live (108 frickin degrees).

Get close and the first sign of football salvation is clear!
http://img93.*************/img93/777/1stpicbx0.jpg

Then I arrive at the grounds and see a few friends had already arrived. These guys are great, and staff the "On Tour" displays, which is a site in itself! Whenever you get a chance wave hi, and give them a "Thanks" for the hard work they do.

http://img93.*************/img93/8339/2ndpicvb5.jpg

http://img301.*************/img301/4066/3rdpicok2.jpg

Aaaahhh the fields where the 06' season will officially begin!

http://img93.*************/img93/7615/4thpiczm6.jpg

...hmmmm think I will call in sick to work on Monday! Haha!

BTW, sorry if the pics are a lil' big, was having trouble resizing them.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cali, you're getting me amped man. For those of you who don't know Cali, he gives the best daily Training Camp reports complete with pictures. You will not be disappointed.

I wish I was coming to TC this year, but I couldn't turn down this trip to Mexico. I leave this afternoon. Why couldn't I get 2 weeks vacation instead of 1? That's what I get for going back to work for someone else.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Cali, you're getting me amped man. For those of you who don't know Cali, he gives the best daily Training Camp reports complete with pictures. You will not be disappointed.

I wish I was coming to TC this year, but I couldn't turn down this trip to Mexico. I leave this afternoon. Why couldn't I get 2 weeks vacation instead of 1? That's what I get for going back to work for someone else.
So true. The only good thing is that we are still unpacking boxes from the move but we should be just about done when TC starts.....perfect timing.:cool:

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Can't wait to read 'em.

I also think I'll go light another candle next to my injury-free voodoo doll again just to be certain.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Man, Calico, I don't know how you do it, but full month at TC as vacation, I know I could never do it.

Really looking forward to your pictures and reports buddy once TC starts. Have fun though.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
CALI!!!! you are going this year still right? last year man you gave us such good pictures and insight, i love it!

fortdick

Reaction score
It is like the last class the day before summer vacation. It takes forever.

BTW, do they still have summer vacation in school nowadays?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
fortdick said:
It is like the last class the day before summer vacation. It takes forever.

BTW, do they still have summer vacation in school nowadays?

yup they are not long enough though i start college the 21st of August

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Man, sometimes work does get in the way. My boss always gives me a weird look when I say I am busy with something else..haha.

Thanks guys, looking forward to making this last year special!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great pics already rolling in. Almost time to start hitting. Gotta love it!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Cali your the man! Quick question are you going to do " the player that looks good" category each day and which position are your going to focus on the most?

Calicowboy

Reaction score
WilmingtonHeel said:
Cali your the man! Quick question are you going to do " the player that looks good" category each day and which position are your going to focus on the most?

I'll be all over that field. I'll try and do player of the day, and I'll probably be focused in our O-line, seeing that they should be facing up against a pretty good D every day. FS is another concern, and of course pics of MeO..haha.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Hostile said:

Yeah, I remember him from last year. When he finally left, it was a sad day for the board since we had no coverage to this degree after that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I will be looking forward to Cali's updates, and IR's Parcells's PC updates. Priceless.