Ok, Zoners give up the goods!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I work on obnoxiously large computer applications, which can cause my computer to lock up for sometimes twenty minutes at a time while the formulas filter through/calculate data. It seems that the only thing that actually works during these time is my web-browser! Hence, two hours a day, with less time on the weekends!

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
On everyday I'm not travelling, but the amount of time online varies greatly. It peaks during draft time, when I am embarrased to say how much I am on. First class site, all the way.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Probably around 20 or so. If I were a bettin' man though, I would take the over.:D

Bleed Blue

Dallas 67
Reaction score
Some of you guys lie better than others!:lmao2: it's cool though, at least your not in devorice court yet.;)

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
not as much as i would like to....honest enough ?

Reaction score
I would say 40 plus. I don't post alot, but I read everyday. On breaks at work, at home after the kids are asleep. In my travels on the laptop. To be honest anything I can find on the Boys I try to read.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not as often as I use to. Been and will be very busy. Mostly reading and checking out the latest news and articles. As we all know this is the greatest place to see the majority of any news and articles.

I may spend up to an hour or so on weekends. 30 minutes at my lunch from work. And a few minutes here and there. Like this morning, but will be heading out to the game shortly.