Okay fire Wade but WHO comes in?

40Bates40

Benched
Reaction score
Jason Garrett? how tough is he? Opie? and he was no bargain calling plays today or the last month for that matter.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
I think this team has the talent to win many games over the next few seasons.

What we lack is proven leadership at HC.

Remember everyone that laughed when I wanted Norv as our HC?

links18

Reaction score
Wade isn't going anywhere. TO will blow-up!:laugh1:

mmohican29

Reaction score
Wade Phillips is a good head coach. The team played poorly today. That is why we lost.

Patrick Crayton..... eh nevermind.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
That drive the Giants had to end the first half made me sick. I can't sit here and tell you is at fault for that drive, but common preception would point to the head coach

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
40Bates40;1901073 said:
Jason Garrett? how tough is he? Opie? and he was no bargain calling plays today or the last month for that matter.

How was this Garrett's fault? It wasn't his fault that Romo killed drives by taking sacks instead of throwing it away or throwing it OB from the pocket leading to an intentional grounding call. Was it Garrett's fault that Romo missed a wide open Terrell Owens which would have led to a touchdown instead of a field goal. Or how about the fact that Romo stood in the pocket intsead of taking off and running when he had several open lanes. Oh, let's not forget the interception thrown on the final drive. Romo played awful in the 4th quarter today.

:rolleyes:

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
TheHerd;1901590 said:
Is Cowher 100% not coming back?

These guys are always open for the right opportunity. Make no mistake. You make the right offer and they will come. Joe Gibbs was the last guy to come out of retirement. He was already a Hall of Famer and a successful businessman with racing. There was far more likelihood of Jimmy Johnson coming back than Joe Gibbs. Dude, even Jimmy Johnson would come out of retirement and take the Tampa job if you paid him enough and that team had talent.

kbman

Reaction score
links18;1901149 said:
Wade isn't going anywhere. TO will blow-up!:laugh1:

I agree but how many times are we going to hear Wade say I didn't have them ready.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
40Bates40;1901073 said:

i'd bring in someone who doesn't go for long term goals on such as short term schedule.

wait. we got that.