Okay, This Will Make You Smile

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Comment via e-mail. Overheard said by Andre Gurode, whom I think we can all agree is playing great football. Asked about how Tank is doing.

"He's going to be hard to deal with."

I was against the signing, moreso because he isn't a traditional 3-4 NT than the character issues. I have to admit that everything I have heard so far has been pleasantly surprising.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If he can stay out of trouble we might have found a very good young player who will feel some gratitude to the Cowboys for taking a chance on him.

Maybe another Columbo?

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
zrinkill;1750520 said:
If he can stay out of trouble we might have found a very good young player who will feel some gratitude to the Cowboys for taking a chance on him.

Maybe another Columbo?

Well he's in Texas now....I don't think he'll have a problem staying out of trouble, since they all revolve around guns. Overall, anything I've read about the guy and the situations surround his arrest and him being a problem, seem to be very overblown.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;1750520 said:

Maybe another Columbo?
You know, I just realized as I read this, he didn't say whether that meant as a player or as a character issue. I naturally assume as a player.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hostile;1750529 said:
You know, I just realized as I read this, he didn't say whether that meant as a player or as a character issue. I naturally assume as a player.

Gulp, dont say that.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
LOL This team is stacked with young talent the future is bright for this team

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;1750529 said:

That will be ESPN's headline after we beat the Giants ....

"Teammates say Tank is hard to deal with!"

:p:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The new rotation at NT with Ratliff and Tank will only make us stronger. Tank may not be 100% football ready yet, but he will be by January! :D

Eddie

Reaction score
Sheesh, with a thread title like that, I'd expect some pictures of some Brazilian beach girls on thong bikinis. :(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Eddie;1750547 said:
Sheesh, with a thread title like that, I'd expect some pictures of some Brazilian beach girls on thong bikinis. :(
Sorry Eddie. All I ever do is disappoint you. :D

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
HighTechDave;1750542 said:
what does Skip Bayless say??

:D

Tony Romeo looks good in the shower? :confused:

Seriously, before this season, Albert Haynesworth was a underachiever in the pros. I'm not saying Johnson is going to play at Haynesworth's level but he has potential.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
We can thank the Chicago Bears organization once again for providing us pro-bowl quality players at bargain basement prices!

We just need to hope Devin Hester gets released for some reason.

khiladi

Reaction score
m1a1-tank-sym.jpg

Bungarian

Butt Monkey
Reaction score
Spears was on Sirius yesterday and was talking about Tank. He said he fit in well in the locker room and openly talked to everyone about his troubles. He made no excuses for what he had done and said he learned his lesson. Spears also said he has a really quick first step.

dooomsday

Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;1750551 said:
Tony Romeo looks good in the shower? :confused:

Seriously, before this season, Albert Haynesworth was a underachiever in the pros. I'm not saying Johnson is going to play at Haynesworth's level but he has potential.

I know what u mean. But, Tank has perfromed very well for a guy in a rotation. Not sure he is in the Haynsworth mold.

He gets into the backfield and makes plays. Great motor too. Exactly what we need!

Nav22

Reaction score
If you listened to Wade's PC yesterday or read a recap, it seems that Tank might take over for Ratliff on running downs (1st and 2nd)... but then he said Ratliff would remain the starter.

That may be just temporarily if Tank impresses this Sunday.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Bungarian;1750566 said:
Spears was on Sirius yesterday and was talking about Tank. He said he fit in well in the locker room and openly talked to everyone about his troubles. He made no excuses for what he had done and said he learned his lesson. Spears also said he has a really quick first step.
Sounds good coming from his teammates doesn't it?