OL Asim Richards

Pass2Run

Reaction score
This was a great investment where we drafted him. No medical flags, 0 character flags and a shiet ton of starts at a big program. Coached very well by Mac Brown. I luv this pick. In time, he may be like Jeremy Parnell was or better. He has the flex to be a center/guard. His own words. This was a no brainer.
Mac Brown is not that great a coach. I sold Mac's Range Rover to a UT alumni back in the day...she was buried in that thing but had to have Mac Brown's old SUV.

Then, at another side job, I was waiting tables and he and other coaches sat in my section often.

Mac was a terrible tipper, for what it's worth. Lol

T-RO

Reaction score
Yeah because that is exactly what the Dallas Cowboys coaches said.
NFL coaches and fellow players pump metric tons of sunshine this time of year about this guy or that. Could power the world's electric cars with happy thoughts. Can't take that stuff seriously.

T-RO

Reaction score
Sam Williams too. Has he panned out? He looks okay but he's got a ways to go to be worth a 2nd round pick.
LOL. Williams might flame and burn due to off-the-field issues, but the guy is a monster on the field.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
He pancaked Jabril Cox on a running play in the blue white practice.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
I haven't heard a peep about him lol
There was an article in blogging with the boys on this guy and on overlooked guys list also he was listed. Backup OL we dont hear too much in the camp, wait until preseason .

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I saw a blurb a few days ago that he was looking very solid and holding his own.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Completely forgot about this dude. Has he even been practicing? I haven’t heard a peep about him this training camp.

ghst187

Reaction score
I was and still am all for continuing the O-line rebuild and I was looking at most OG's in this class and several OT's who could be moved inside, but I must admit I didn't look at him. He fell through my radar of possible picks. They seem to think he can move inside and be a quality player. I hope they are right about him because we need a starting LG.
They choose to pass on the best LG prospect in this class in Torrence at 58, so they could take a blocking TE no one had on their board before the end of rd 3. Now I'm a guy who hates when draft "experts" tell me where guys should be taken because I believe they really don't have a clue and if the guy can play it's never a reach. But I have to say that second rd pick made me scratch my head quite a bit Friday evening.
I just hope this kid makes me forget about that.
100% agree.