omar jacobs

roywilliamsfan1

Benched
Reaction score
this guy looks great, i think he should be our quarterback of our future coming out in next years draft, he would make a great pro, plays like mcnabb , but has potential to be better than mcnabb, wat do you guys think?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:
this guy looks great, i think he should be our quarterback of our future coming out in next years draft, he would make a great pro, plays like mcnabb , but has potential to be better than mcnabb, wat do you guys think?

:eek: Not quite!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
After he shredded my team in their bowl game last year I have nothing but respect for Jacobs.

dalsyk

Reaction score
been watching him also. Very impressive young man! Seems to handle the game well and not get flustered.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I never heard of this guy before.....he is amazing.........

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I think he's going to be a Top 10 pick. Probably Top 5.

NeWmAnIsNeXt41

Reaction score
He threw for 41 tds last year. He has the single season Td record in the MAC, The guy is gonna be a stud in the NFL.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
NeWmAnIsNeXt41 said:
He threw for 41 tds last year. He has the single season Td record in the MAC, The guy is gonna be a stud in the NFL.
The MAC? Those are not big time programs he can't possibly be any good. Forget him...next [/sarcasm]

Woods

Reaction score
We won't be drafting so high (I hope).

Only via a trade . . . .

jman

Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:

Or the next Ryan Lief.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
roywilliamsfan1 said:

I'm watching the game also, and I think the guy is one heck of a quarterback. Too bad the defense isn't up to par, but BG is playing a little over their heads, as is all of the MAC this weekend.

Some are critical of his throwing motion, but frankly, I think his long passes are pretty accurate, and his short one thread a needle, so I don't think his motion is an issue.

Not sure if he is potentially better than McNabb, but he's as good as Rothlisberger at the same point in time, so maybe he can become a superstar. I'd sure like him on the Cowboy's bench if he couldn't start.

gjdeftmv

Reaction score
41 td and only 4 ints all of last year, should be a heisman candidate this year, i thought he should of been last year

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
The numbers are just unbelievable.

41 TD's, 4 INTs. All Time NCAA Record TD/INT ratio.

67% completion percentage.

Averaged 358 yards per game.

6'4" 225 lbs.

Runs a 4.6

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi said:
The numbers are just unbelievable.

41 TD's, 4 INTs. All Time NCAA Record TD/INT ratio.

67% completion percentage.

Averaged 358 yards per game.

6'4" 225 lbs.

Runs a 4.6

are you kidding me?? I don't follow college football but that is just AMAZING!!!!

jeez!!

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Agreed, those stats are unbelievable even for "playstation 2 or x-box" standards lol. Haven't seen this guy play, who does he play for ? BG ?