omg! there is actual football on sunday!

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
i didnt realize that the hall of fame game is on sunday. i dont care if its preseason, football is back! thank god!

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
too bad theres no interesting rookie to keep an eye on. thats what keeps me into most pre season games.

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
I am so glad to be able to watch football again.

Looks like I will have to cut my grass on Thursday, so I will be able to watch the game Sunday. Even if it is the Commanders and the Colts, its finally a game to watch.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2165880 said:
too bad theres no interesting rookie to keep an eye on. thats what keeps me into most pre season games.
I'm actually interested in seeing how Colt Brennan plays.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Colts preseason games are dull and boring b/c Dungy plays the second and third teams 95% of the snaps.

It's a very smart move on Dungy's part, yes-but Jim Sorge and Dwight Freeney's backup are excruciating to watch.

sago1

Reaction score
How come the Skins are playing in that game and also are playing in the season opener against the Giants on Thursday night? Commander fans I've talked to/read say they playing in the HOF game cause 2 of their players made the HOF this year. I don't buy that reason cause the Cowboys had 2 players go into the HOF last year but we weren't asked to play, etc. Guess I'm just ticked off cause this game is televised nationaly so I'd see my Cowboys earlier then usual--sooner to see the rookies & other young players performances.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
Boysboy;2165899 said:
Colts preseason games are dull and boring b/c Dungy plays the second and third teams 95% of the snaps.

But that is why I love pre-season. I love getting to see the guys that I won't get the chance to later on. And let's face it, from even before the draft up until now, we hear mostly about the draft class. Granted, I don't know too much about the Colts moves and Washington doesn't really make draft moves so it won't be that exciting for me. But it's football!

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
DallasFanSince86;2165888 said:
I am so glad to be able to watch football again.

Looks like I will have to cut my grass on Thursday, so I will be able to watch the game Sunday. Even if it is the Commanders and the Colts, its finally a game to watch.

You know thats not a bad idea, I think I will do the same:D