OMG....they've hit rock bottom

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
HH- A serious question for you. No ill intentions whatsoever. Why do you seem so obsessed with that website?

Because its:

1: Funny as hell
2: A complete joke

People spam with useless threads, and there 10 threads on the first page about how much you suck and why Gibbs cant win anymore and or season is doomed. I hate Washington and I find it sad. Its like a wreck on the highway, you dont want to look, but its so horrible you just have to.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Because its:

1: Funny as hell
2: A complete joke

People spam with useless threads, and there 10 threads on the first page about how much you suck and why Gibbs cant win anymore and or season is doomed. I hate Washington and I find it sad. Its like a wreck on the highway, you dont want to look, but its so horrible you just have to.

There are zero threads on the first page about how much I suck.
;)

I am looking forward to visiting here the next time (if ever :)) the Cowboys lose a game. I haven't yet had the opportunity to see just how gracious a loser you, and certain others, are. I can guarantee that I won't ridicule your reactions, simply observe the way it is done.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
There are zero threads on the first page about how much I suck.
;)

I am looking forward to visiting here the next time (if ever :)) the Cowboys lose a game. I haven't yet had the opportunity to see just how gracious a loser you, and certain others, are. I can guarantee that I won't ridicule your reactions, simply observe the way it is done.

Im not one to make excuses, I believe if you lost, the other team beat you. That simple.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Ding Ding Ding....we have a winner.
He also got banned here (i think).

CoverCorner41 (aggie avatar)
HeavyHitter31 (aggie avatar)

I can't be the only one to notice...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:
He got banned from extremeskins.com.

Yes I did, and it was worth it to. Because no matter how much they call you troll and such, you know they know what you are saying is true, they are simply in denial.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RW31 said:
He also got banned here (i think).

CoverCorner41 (aggie avatar)
HeavyHitter31 (aggie avatar)

I can't be the only one to notice...

Yes you are correct.

I guess he likes getting banned.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
LOL......Every team has it's fair weather fans.......

Does this forum have an archive page so I may look up some "positive" comments from your loses? I have a full page of B.S. quotes and I'm gonna bring them back up at a later time when we get this together. I love this place.....but not as much as extreme

;)