On-line game broadcast channel (here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Here is a solid feed that plays in your Windows Media Player browser. No additional software needed. The source broadcasted last week with no sound, but it looks like the sound is functional this week.

Click Here....... Boys vs Gnats

fortdick

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2389531 said:
Here is a solid feed that plays in your Windows Media Player browser. No additional software needed. The source broadcasted last week with no sound, but it looks like the sound is functional this week.

Thanks SG!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2389548 said:
You're welcome guys.

R u absolutely certain this channel will broadcast the Dal/Gints game? Fox has other games like Atl/Oak which is being shown here.

SC Cowboyfan

Reaction score
jobberone;2389635 said:
R u absolutely certain this channel will broadcast the Dal/Gints game? Fox has other games like Atl/Oak which is being shown here.

Hey Jobberone, I just saw the local news promo on the channel and the broadcaster said coverage of the dallas/gnats game so it must be Fox dallas/TX.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
SC Cowboyfan;2389651 said:
Hey Jobberone, I just saw the local news promo on the channel and the broadcaster said coverage of the dallas/gnats game so it must be Fox dallas/TX.

Great. Thanks so much. And do the OP as well.

Parche

Reaction score
Doesnt work that good in my PC. not fluid, very erratic.

EDIT: And now, it works a little better.

Thanks!

ologan

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2389531 said:

Thanks,StarGazer! I've watched the whole first half on my second computer. does this work all the time,and does it work for regular programming? I've noticed it's on a certain channel number,so there have to be tons more. Can you use it to watch the news on a Dallas station,for instance?