On-Line Poker

jamez25

Reaction score
ok i am new at this....and i was doing good and then boom ! .....I still think I can do good...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jamez25 said:
ok i am new at this....and i was doing good and then boom ! .....I still think I can do good...

You need to hook up with Banned_N_Austin, he is always asking for people to play poker online.

jamez25

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You need to hook up with Banned_N_Austin, he is always asking for people to play poker online.
i don't know if he plays for play money like I do...but I would give it a try.BP ,your sig is kick *** !

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
i don't know if he plays for play money like I do...but I would give it a try.BP ,your sig is kick *** !

on that sig, is that a smoke filter with red added to it through Image>Adjust>Hue/Saturation??? or something like that, I would bet a million dollars you used an EyeCandy filter, you always use an EyeCandy filter :D

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zorg222 said:
on that sig, is that a smoke filter with red added to it through Image>Adjust>Hue/Saturation??? or something like that, I would bet a million dollars you used an EyeCandy filter, you always use an EyeCandy filter :D

Yes eye candy the nature edition. :D

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
jamez25 said:

There are several reasons why I don't play for real money online ... those sights get a percentage off the rake, so I've heard that the odds are a lot different. If you want to play for fake money, I play at party poker.com

Or ... If you live in austin, I play about once a week for $20 buy-ins if you want to play ... I've been on a roll lately.

Send me a pm if you're interested in playing.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jamez25 said:

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thats7 said:
ok....how do you do that?

You know there are some good sigline images you can get in the image section of this board.

Also there are some people that can make you a nice sigline if you ask them and tell them what you want.

Most here either use Photoshop or PaintshopPro programs to make the graphics.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know there are some good sigline images you can get in the image section of this board.

Also there are some people that can make you a nice sigline if you ask them and tell them what you want.

Most here either use Photoshop or PaintshopPro programs to make the graphics.

Yeah Brain, that is a nice little poem that goes with your sig. I'm jealous.