on the romo int

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
i didnt notice before, but TO was knocked on his butt in the endzone and still got up and hustled all the way down to the 50 and helped make the tackle.

he had a crappy game statistically, but he had a great game doing all the little things you do to help teammates win.

i hope all our young WRs study this game film and see all the extra little things TO did tonight.

I also believe if Romo had a bit more time, TO would have gone off.....unfortunately our pass blocking was pisspoor today.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Terrell Owens had a fantastic night when speaking of things that don't show up on the stat sheet.

He saved a TD when Tony Romo threw that horrible pass and he threw alot of key blocks, including the blocking downfield on the Felix Jones TD.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Yup, TO was great tonight, IMO. He was blocking the whole game and of course made that tackle. As much as ESPN and others bash him he deserves a lot of credit for doing all the little things.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Biggems;2277043 said:
i didnt notice before, but TO was knocked on his butt in the endzone and still got up and hustled all the way down to the 50 and helped make the tackle.

he had a crappy game statistically, but he had a great game doing all the little things you do to help teammates win.

i hope all our young WRs study this game film and see all the extra little things TO did tonight.

I also believe if Romo had a bit more time, TO would have gone off.....unfortunately our pass blocking was pisspoor today.

What were TO and Witten doing in the SAME area? Honestly-the playcall by Garrett is equally to blame. Romo shouldn't have thrown that pass, I agree, but that had to be a very bone-headed playcall nonetheless.

Overall-a GREAT win, I'm very proud of this team.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Boysboy;2277072 said:
What were TO and Witten doing in the SAME area? Honestly-the playcall by Garrett is equally to blame. Romo shouldn't have thrown that pass, I agree, but that had to be a very bone-headed playcall nonetheless.

Overall-a GREAT win, I'm very proud of this team.

I didn't get that either. I'm thinking someone ran a wrong route and brought their defenders into the play as well.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yeah he did all the little things tonight that you need a star to do when they're not getting the ball in their hands a lot.

I also thought he should have drawn a PI on that Crayton pass cause Woodson was all over his back before the ball got there. A bad missed call by the refs there.