One last present from my trip to TC

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Ok guys, gals when I took my break from running through CBz's yard I went to camp, now you all have seen my other handy work. Now, here is a feature on my camera that I tried for the first time yesterday. Wish I had tried it last year too.

Without further delay here are some short video clips I took at camp.

p.s. So I got a little carried away sprucing it up. :D

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Let the analysis/arguments begin. >begins to play William Tell Overture<

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Awesome 02!!!!

Uh, before I begin downloading, can you tell me if any of these feature #83, and if so, which one(s)? :)

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I can't view the vids getting a window rapidshare window but no link in their for a vid

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Excellent!!!!!! You have won a free trip through my yard.....keep them coming.

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Awesome 02!!!!

Uh, before I begin downloading, can you tell me if any of these feature #83, and if so, which one(s)? :)

Unfortunalty not LTN, the WR's stayed on the far field for almost the entire 2nd half of practice when I took these clips.

You can expect more the next time I go, hopefully soon. But dont know if I will be able to make the almost 2 hour trip with college starting soon. :(

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Awesome 02!!!!

nope the QB drills just have the QB throwing the ball, no WR anywhere

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
This is what I see

PREMIUM-Downloads Banners Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Imprint
External: RapidTec Rapid-Forum Rapid-Chat
Forgot Premium-password?

Ad-financed 1-Click Webhosting + Webspace

You want to download a file. Please scroll down to choose FREE or PREMIUM-download.
Click here to upload files easily for free!

Upload-limit: Unlimited! (Max. 50 MB per file! Split-archives allowed!)
Download-limit: Unlimited! (Some files have more than 100.000 downloads!)
RapidShare Happy-Hours: Normal time. Its 23:59 CET. (See FAQ!)

Get your own PREMIUM-ACCOUNT to use ALL advantages of RapidShare! NO SUBSCRIPTION!
RapidShare, one of the world's biggest file-hosters with over 25 Terabytes of hard-drive capacity!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choose download-type Free PREMIUM
Downloading files from our servers
Support for download-accelerators No
Support for resuming broken aborted downloads No
Downloading without hourly-based traffic-limitations No
Download-speed priority Lowest Highest
Downloads start instantly No
Max. parallel downloads 1 8
Extra slots, if servers are full No
Select your download:

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I can't view the vids getting a window rapidshare window but no link in their for a vid

You have to scroll down and select free download in order to download them. Pain in the butt, I'd be willing to toss them up someplace else if anyone has another place to host them.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
Unfortunalty not LTN, the WR's stayed on the far field for almost the entire 2nd half of practice when I took these clips.

I know how it goes, CF02... once you have your 'spot' at a practice, it's best not to lose it.

You can expect more the next time I go, hopefully soon. But dont know if I will be able to make the almost 2 hour trip with college starting soon. :(

You've already made camp opener extra special, and we luv you for it, but if you end up going to classes late, I will write a good 'excuse' to your professors for you. You were helping one of their colleagues with her 'research'. :D

PS: Go to school on time!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
CowboysFan02 said:
You have to scroll down and select free download in order to download them. Pain in the butt, I'd be willing to toss them up someplace else if anyone has another place to host them.

try

yousendit.com

and

youshareit.com

Jersey

Reaction score
On QB clip #2, the one where they roll the ball to simulated a pass rush. Did you notice how at the point of dodging the ball, Bledsoe seperates his non-passing hand from the ball, and cocks his arm back while doing this? Both Henson and Romo kept their hands on the ball. This maintains ball security from a defenders swipe. It seemed pretty obvious to me. Did this jump out to anyone else?

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
I am uploading them at googleVideo, and hopefully that will work. Any other hosting suggestions?

So I should have an alternate download up soon.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Jersey said:
On QB clip #2, the one where they roll the ball to simulated a pass rush. Did you notice how at the point of dodging the ball, Bledsoe seperates his non-passing hand from the ball, and cocks his arm back while doing this? Both Henson and Romo kept their hands on the ball. This maintains ball security from a defenders swipe. It seemed pretty obvious to me. Did this jump out to anyone else?

yep i saw it to, i dont know if it's really a big deal though,

Jersey

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
yep i saw it to, i dont know if it's really a big deal though,

We see it and we're armchair QB's. I'm sure NFL DE's will make him pay if its not corrected.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
i hit the wall trying to download the 3rd vid. it says i must wait an hour - unless i would like to purchase a "premium membership". hmmmmmm...??? - NOPE!!!

i'll check back in an hour.