One Swarm (Improve Download Speed)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
I have been following user activity to determine proper etiquette. I assumed this would occur to some degree, but it's rampant. Users are practicing a term called "Hit and Run".

Basically once a file has downloaded entirely, they fail to keep it available for others who are attempting to download it. This leaves them with few seeders (hosts providing 100% of the file). The result is a poor seed to leach ratio. The net result is long download periods for everyone. Perhaps this information will help clarify what I have been trying to emphasize for weeks....... http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Good_Torrents

If this practice continues, you will all be shooting yourselves in the foot. :shoot5:

As you can see from the chart at the website I provided, it doesn't take that many seeds to provide adequate download speeds.

I assume this is because some people don't understand the importance of their contribution to the process. However, I am aware that some people are simply selfish by nature. Which one are you? Hopefully neither.

Please Please Please support each other, or this community will be short lived.

Sincerely
SG

the playmaker

Reaction score
If this practice continues, you will all be shooting yourselves in the foot.
....and run the 40 in just 3 seconds:laugh2: :laugh2:

thanks STAR for your support!!!:bow: :bow: