One Swarm Users Please Read (Very Important)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
It has come to my attention that many who have posted their Public Keys have not added other Public Keys to their One Swarm client.

Since I have made an equal exchange with everyone, I can only assume that everyone has made an equal exchange with each other. However, several people have mentioned to me that they have added everyone's keys, but not everyone has added their keys. Which leads me to believe there are too many of you who haven't added all the friends in the list of Public Keys.

This would be a big mistake, since everyone must be connected to everyone else in the network of friends, in order to achieve fast download speeds. In other words if you don't add as many keys as possible, you will not have fast download speeds.

Hope this clarifies any misunderstanding that some of you may have been having.

AussieFan

Reaction score
I feel your frustration. Its as if the concept of torrents is alien to most folk. Hopefully when the live game broadcasts get going people will focus.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
AussieFan;2819436 said:
I feel your frustration. Its as if the concept of torrents is alien to most folk. Hopefully when the live game broadcasts get going people will focus.

Thanks glad someone understands the concern.

Not adding friends not only effect the download speeds of those who don't, but it also effects the speeds of those who made an effort to add everyone.