One thing that concerns me

playmakers

Reaction score
Is Glover going to the Eagles. The Eagles are looking for a DT after losing Simon and appears to be their number one piriorty[sp]. We have to keep Glover, regardless, even if he doesnt start. He's to valuable of a player to let walk, regardless of price tag. I'll use the old slogan of "Players like him are winners," and even though the Saints stunk La'roie in my opinion is a winner. Opinions

neosapien23

Reaction score
Trade him to a team out of our division even if we only get a 7th round pick. We must keep Glover away from the Commanders, Eagles, and Giants. Glover is still an elite 4-3 DT, he just doesn't fit our scheme.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
playmakers said:
Is Glover going to the Eagles. The Eagles are looking for a DT after losing Simon and appears to be their number one piriorty[sp]. We have to keep Glover, regardless, even if he doesnt start. He's to valuable of a player to let walk, regardless of price tag. I'll use the old slogan of "Players like him are winners," and even though the Saints stunk La'roie in my opinion is a winner. Opinions

We cannot control FA..Glover will be gone..Glover is a good player just not a good fit for us anymore.

playmakers

Reaction score
Good reply, I like everythiing you say except we need to keep him as an expensive spare part. The fan of me is talking, but what can you do.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
playmakers said:
Good reply, I like everythiing you say except we need to keep him as an expensive spare part. The fan of me is talking, but what can you do.

The one thing I am sure of is that with that price tag, Glover will not be here next year

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Well they drafted Patterson in the first round, I think they will go with him

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Glover going to the Eagles doesn't concern me nearly as much as the possibility of them signing either Edgerin James or Shaun Alexander at RB.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wayne_motley said:
Glover going to the Eagles doesn't concern me nearly as much as the possibility of them signing either Edgerin James or Shaun Alexander at RB.
:hammer:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
ROYDESTROY said:
We cannot control FA..Glover will be gone..Glover is a good player just not a good fit for us anymore.

Glover isn't a FA so we DO control where he goes.