one thing that's overlooked on here

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Wish we had the luxury of not NEEDing players so we could have a guy like Devin Hester. He ran back 1-2 in preseason. And ran back one today

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Muhast said:
Wish we had the luxury of not NEEDing players so we could have a guy like Devin Hester. He ran back 1-2 in preseason. And ran back one today

blame the pre-Parcells staff

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Yea.

I saw NO burst from Rector on PR.

He doesn't have "it".

Think he will make a great WR but like Tyson Thompson, he doesn't have that special burst and thus... we will not have any ST TDs this season once again.

Hope I have to eat these words.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Muhast said:
I remember having him on my Draft board for the 5th round, and people nearly hung me. Devin had blazing speed (Skyler doesn't) Chicago did good, real good by drafting him.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
I would not matter if we put Dante Hall back there returning kicks. As long as DeHaven is our ST coach we are going to Suck at ST. His schemes are pathetic in both return units and coverage units. I can't beleive that Parcells has stuck with this baffoon for this many years.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Thats not been overlooked. Search. Theres at least 1 thread about that. Nothing gets by cowboys fans.