One thing we should all be concerned about

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
How's Bradie James? looked like he was banged up on the Sideline or something - I saw him hobbling or people around him - I could be wrong but it looked like he was being attended to...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dude, you've been exposed as a Giants fan troll. Give it up already.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
How's Bradie James? looked like he was banged up on the Sideline or something - I saw him hobbling or people around him - I could be wrong but it looked like he was being attended to...

From what I've read, it's a strained groin, and Parcells said he should be OK...

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
theogt said:
Dude, you've been exposed as a Giants fan troll. Give it up already.
Dude shutup already - I will talk circles around you about the Dallas Cowboys - I've been a fan for over 30 years...you're an AOL Cowboy fan - you startred watching in 1994 when AOL took off...You wouldn't know Doug Donley from Scott Laidlaw ...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:
Dude shutup already - I will talk circles around you about the Dallas Cowboys - I've been a fan for over 30 years...you're an AOL Cowboy fan - you startred watching in 1994 when AOL took off...You wouldn't know Doug Donley from Scott Laidlaw ...
I truly apologize for not watching the Cowboys before I was born. You're still a Giants fan though. One that isn't too knowledgeable at that.

braw

Reaction score
Saw the 1st half again. People are making more of the OL than what it is. Charted the first 3 series and they over loaded to our right side 3 times. The 9th guy made the tackle twice. The sweep to the right with JuJo Crayton missed Winfield tackled Jujo for 5 yd loss. The 2 DT went around the blocks and were in pursuit, but Winfield shoots in slowing JuJo and DTs catch up looks like jail break.

Showed diff angle no way those DT who went around the blocks and pursued would have made the picture on the Winfield tackle.

Andre had 3 bad blocks on the LB( Could not cut him off). Fasano missed 2 blocks that hurried Bledsoe. They ran a trap to the left, Rivera kicks out the DE coming in McQ Blocks weakside LB Andre blocks @ technique with a butt push from Koiser but forgets to engage the SSLB. SSLB makes the tackle for no gain.

Simple gel errors no manhandling. Same thing our DL did when Canty broke through on a Hutchinson Block.

X-Dawg

Benched
Reaction score
theogt said:
I truly apologize for not watching the Cowboys before I was born. You're still a Giants fan though. One that isn't too knowledgeable at that.
Okay - I see your White Flag - your first Dallas memory is Deion....

And whatever you'd like to know about the Giants - you may ask as well - since I know football and teams in our divison especially well.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

And whatever you'd like to know about the Giants - you may ask as well - since I know football and teams in our divison especially well.
Actually I have distinct memories of the Landry days. I come from a long line of Cowboys fans.

Kilyin

Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Do you think Brandon Jacobs is as good as he played tonight against NE? 15 rushes for 162 yards... is pretty sick, even in preseason.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
X-Dawg said:

Sadly, I don't believe many people in here share your high opinion of your football knowledge...

But hey, it's preseason for you too, maybe you're just saving your A game for the regular season, trying not to show too much too early... :rolleyes: