One thousand posts of ignunce

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Well, here is my 1,000th post- have I imparted much knowledge in any of the 1,000? Nope, not so much. I've been wrong much more than right, other than predicting a 6-10 in 2004 and a between 7-9 & 9-7 this year and that Pittsburgh was going to win the Super Bowl. I hope at one time I've made all of you laugh and at other times be mad. Here's to further ignunce and hoping the Cowboys get back to greatness.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Well, here is my 1,000th post- have I imparted much knowledge in any of the 1,000? Nope, not so much. I've been wrong much more than right, other than predicting a 6-10 in 2004 and a between 7-9 & 9-7 this year and that Pittsburgh was going to win the Super Bowl. I hope at one time I've made all of you laugh and at other times be mad. Here's to further ignunce and hoping the Cowboys get back to greatness.

Good luck with your further ignunce bro !

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Thanks- and watch out for crazy football fans when you are riding your bike- and keep that helmet on! :D

Deal !

lspain1

Reaction score
1000 posts. I'd say when you reach that total it is a clear symptom of having no life outside of Cowboyszone and probably means you will be punished by God at some point in your life. For example, you might be sentenced to becoming a mod!:p:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
kingwhicker said:

I enjoyed most of them my friend:D