One trend I hope Cowboys break this season is

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Injuries in this game and beyond. Seems like we have lost somebody to short or long term injury, almost every game this season. I don't think if this keeps up, cowboys will have a shot at Playoffs, let alone getting there and winning one.

And I have funny feeling about this game. Not sure if this will be a blowout funny feeling or close win type of funny feeling. Either way, I really hope injuries stop.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we can get out of NY without any injuries we should be in great shape coming out of the bye.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone should be ready to return by then.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2388440 said:
If we can get out of NY without any injuries we should be in great shape coming out of the bye.

I know thats the thinking, but I am not too sure of that. Especially Newman. Seems like Newman always gets something injured past two seasons.

And I hope Flozell gets completely healthy if it is true, that he has had stinger, which seems to be reason for his crappy play.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2388440 said:

Except those on IR ;)

MCowboys

Reaction score
The trend i hope we break is our trend of not winning the super bowl. all the others i don't really care much about

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2388431 said:
Injuries in this game and beyond. Seems like we have lost somebody to short or long term injury, almost every game this season. I don't think if this keeps up, cowboys will have a shot at Playoffs, let alone getting there and winning one.

And I have funny feeling about this game. Not sure if this will be a blowout funny feeling or close win type of funny feeling. Either way, I really hope injuries stop.

I hope we break the trend of losing to division rivals... starting this week.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I hope we stop our late season skids and this year, since we've struggled early, that we're able to play great late like we need to be.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Can't guarantee it but Newman will be back. No reason for him not to be. He's already moving well.

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
The "trend" that needs to broken is the early season long "bling" that get's us all stoked, only to lay down like dogs every December (and, from time to time, the first playoff game).
This season is priming up for just that to happen. Think about it..............
Returning injured players, an "us against the world" attitude due to the mocking of the season so far, the coaching staff fighting Jerry to keep their jobs, etc.....................
Everyone in this organization is aware that THIS IS IT as far as Jerry is concerned. From Romo to Garrett, from Phillips to the entire secondary. Greg Ellis to Columbo................if there's no ring this year, heads are gonna' roll.
In Jerry's mind, this thing has built itself up to THIS YEAR! 13 returning Pro-Bowlers, a good FAgency crop, a great draft...............this is IT!!!
Make book on it..................

Rudy

Reaction score
I'd like to see this trend of the Commanders beating decent teams come to an end this Monday and this area can get off cloud 9. Living near Washington SUCKS. The area i'm in is 40 minutes away from both Baltimore and Washington, and these fairweather *******s just jump on whichever team wins that week.

oh, and the one where we keep losing a key player every series...that one can stop too.