Online Cowboys games?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you know of a good website that will carry the Cowboys games online?
I'm going to school in Italy for a year, so I'm just a few miles away from my comfy sofa that I usually watch the 'Boys on.
Any help would be great! And I don't mind paying a little bit of money to be able to watch them..

I have the NBA League Pass Broadband that is exclusively used for online access, so if you know of an NFL Sunday Ticket online deal, or something similar, that would be great. Thanks for the help fellas

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
justin.tv has had a bunch of them too...

also try sopcast and just google streaming games to find links. Might take a while but I've found almost every game.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
jwooten15;2874068 said:
hey guys, I'm just wondering if any of you know of a good website that will carry the Cowboys games online?
I'm going to school in Italy for a year, so I'm just a few miles away from my comfy sofa that I usually watch the 'Boys on.
Any help would be great! And I don't mind paying a little bit of money to be able to watch them..

I have the NBA League Pass Broadband that is exclusively used for online access, so if you know of an NFL Sunday Ticket online deal, or something similar, that would be great. Thanks for the help fellas

If you don't get to see it on game day, you can check out TYT for a download.

Pretty good site that I have used for a couple years to re-watch games.

Also, NFL.com has a pretty cool setup now. At least they had it last season. You can watch any game in HD the Monday after it was played. Think it costs like $20 but thats a pretty good price for that service.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoofbite;2874178 said:
If you don't get to see it on game day, you can check out TYT for a download.

Pretty good site that I have used for a couple years to re-watch games.

Also, NFL.com has a pretty cool setup now. At least they had it last season. You can watch any game in HD the Monday after it was played. Think it costs like $20 but thats a pretty good price for that service.

okay sounds good, thanks for your help guys, Ill check it out.
one more question, what is TYT? I googled it but came up with nothing related to sports vids

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
being overseas, you can actually watch any NFL game live in HD for a fee provided by NFL.com, if I'm not mistaken. They block access for the US.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
I'll be broadcasting all the regular season games. Just check here on gameday for info.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
alright thanks for the info. I just found a service called NFL Game Pass and for $200 I can watch a streaming HD feed of any NFL game. But I'll hold off on that and check back here on gamedays for your broadcast Cowboysfan81. Thanks a lot

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
jwooten15;2874277 said:
alright thanks for the info. I just found a service called NFL Game Pass and for $200 I can watch a streaming HD feed of any NFL game. But I'll hold off on that and check back here on gamedays for your broadcast Cowboysfan81. Thanks a lot

read these threads if you decide to subscribe

http://forum.nfluk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Jay

Reaction score
jwooten15;2874222 said:
okay sounds good, thanks for your help guys, Ill check it out.
one more question, what is TYT? I googled it but came up with nothing related to sports vids

Do a google search for "TenYardTorrents"--it's a torrent system that you can download high quality copies of the NFL games. One thing that's really neat about it, is that the forums/site have a policy about posting any spoilers or any scores.. so it is conceivable to ignore the results and watch the game.