Only send #42 to sack QB

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
apparently he is the only who has been able to wrap up or knock QB this year.

j/k

Kudos to Henry!!! :starspin

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I was glad to see him get one. I think we wound up with 3, right? (Henry, Ware, and Ratliff) But it seems like we left at least 3 others out there on the field.

adamknite

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2277162 said:
I was glad to see him get one. I think we wound up with 3, right? (Henry, Ware, and Ratliff) But it seems like we left at least 3 others out there on the field.

Henry got 2 didn't he?

The Ominous

Dead Man Stalkin
Reaction score
I know...

Who would of thought two sacks from Henry?!?!

Good job of Wade and Brian Stewart seeing something...

Remember it was a similar DB blitz from Reeves last year that injured Favre for the game. We saw something out there and did a good job once again of exploiting it.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
If you didn't see, Henry got really lucky when Rodgers hit the turf monster after Henry tried to tackle him. Ellis should also be ashamed, since he had a clean shot on AR and still missed him.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
we got credit for 5 sacks tonight...Henry got 2, Ware got 1, Ratliff got 1 and Zach Thomas got 1...Thomas's must have been on a play where Rodgers appeared to scramble for no gain, becasue I dont remember anything that happened in the backfield with him

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
adamknite;2277172 said:
Henry got 2 didn't he?

I thought the only other time he got near him was when he nearly chased him down, late in the game, but Rodgers threw the ball away, out of bounds, on the play Hamlin got called for holding on.

If he got another one in there somewhere I missed it.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Ominous Oracle;2277174 said:
I know...

Who would of thought two sacks from Henry?!?!

Good job of Wade and Brian Stewart seeing something...

Remember it was a similar DB blitz from Reeves last year that injured Favre for the game. We saw something out there and did a good job once again of exploiting it.

that was Nate Jones

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Henry has looked awful on the blitz the past 2 games and he basically stumbled into a play tonight.

Im not real confident with his blitzing skills after the last 2 games at all.

His angles are questionable too.

adamknite

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2277185 said:
I thought the only other time he got near him was when he nearly chased him down, late in the game, but Rodgers threw the ball away, out of bounds, on the play Hamlin got called for holding on.

If he got another one in there somewhere I missed it.

He got one where he slapped Rogers and Rogers spun and fell down, then he had the other where he got Rogers from behind on third down in the redzone, I believe.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
7 Years in the league and henry had never had a sack. Tonight he gets 2 and just missed a third!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Paniolo22;2277178 said:
If you didn't see, Henry got really lucky when Rodgers hit the turf monster after Henry tried to tackle him.

I almost hit the ceiling... I thought to myself "not another almost got the QB" missed sack

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
adamknite;2277198 said:
He got one where he slapped Rogers and Rogers spun and fell down, then he had the other where he got Rogers from behind on third down in the redzone, I believe.

Ahh that must have been when they were in the redzone, after the long Driver reception, cause I was reading my son his bedtime story so I missed from after that Driver play until the 2nd play of our possession after that.

Reaction score
The defense played a very nice game tonight with exception of the blown coverage on the deep cover two play where the WR got wide open.

adamknite

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2277262 said:
Ahh that must have been when they were in the redzone, after the long Driver reception, cause I was reading my son his bedtime story so I missed from after that Driver play until the 2nd play of our possession after that.

I missed a good portion of the 3rd quarter getting my son something to eat, so I know the feeling.

slogriff

Reaction score
We need Spencer healthy and back into the rotation in a hurry. Ware has been completely wasted at the end of the last 2 games. We need him relatively fresh and not gassed on the sidelines at the end of the game.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Man, when we play non mobile QB's, we're going to eat them alive with our pass rush. We've had a VERY good pass rush against the Eagles/Packers, but both QB's are very good at evading the rush.