Oooh--I got quoted again!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
:lmao2: @ you dropping the word "mediots" in there for him.

Nice job.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
:lmao2: @ you dropping the word "mediots" in there for him.

Nice job.
Stuns me that it's the first time he's heard that! I'd think he'd hear it every day! :laugh1:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
In today's SportsSay http://sportssay.beloblog.com/archives/2006/05/bill_parcells_d_1.html

(I did mention this board in my response, but it got edited out. I mentioned that the fans on the Cowboys boards are actually loving that Parcells is bugging the media so much.)

he can rag on the media all he wants - i just get tired of the "fans" coming to his "aid" when he does it and lays the blame at the medias feet cause BP likes to play games with them.

you can't expect the media to be "professional" when parcells isn't either.

SouthernStar

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
(I did mention this board in my response, but it got edited out. I mentioned that the fans on the Cowboys boards are actually loving that Parcells is bugging the media so much.)
Look above:
Now you've been quoted once more.....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Stuns me that it's the first time he's heard that! I'd think he'd hear it every day! :laugh1:

The guilty offenders are always the last to know...

Interesting all of this time they thought they were speaking for us... :rolleyes:

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Stuns me that it's the first time he's heard that! I'd think he'd hear it every day!

Fans have been using the word "mediots" on the Internet for AT LEAST 14 years. (Check Usenet for proof.) It just shows you how out of touch most of them are with the fans.