Orange Bowl?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Anyone else here going to the Orange Bowl?

Where ya staying, where ya sitting?

I'm getting into Miami on Sunday... staying at the team hotel.

I;d love to get together for a beer with any other OU fans that might be heading down for the flushing of the Trojans!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Danny White said:

I;d love to get together for a beer with any other OU fans that might be heading down for the flushing of the Trojans!

Ummm. Im 6k miles away. I cant make it. I would love to. But I cant. I will however be there in spirit. Drink some for me. I drink the following and in this order.

1. Heineken
2. Shot of Yeger
3. Heineken
4. 2 shots of Yeger

Oklahoma is clicking. Things could get ugly for the Trojans. I see a good game coming Jan 4th.

Boomer !!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Ummm. Im 6k miles away. I cant make it. I would love to. But I cant. I will however be there in spirit. Drink some for me. I drink the following and in this order.

1. Heineken
2. Shot of Yeger
3. Heineken
4. 2 shots of Yeger

Oklahoma is clicking. Things could get ugly for the Trojans. I see a good game coming Jan 4th.

Boomer !!

Substitute:

Bass for Heineken
and
Bourbon for Yeger

and you've got yourself a deal!

As for the game, I hope you're right. I've never had more fun than Miami in 2001 and never had a worse night than New Orleans 2004.

That last Orange Bowl was an amazing time. All those FSU fans with their tails between their legs at the end of the game. :p

I would love to win #8.

SOONER!

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Danny White said:

Lucky bastid :)

I would love to join you but the game is just too expensive and far for me. Nonetheless, make sure you do a couple of shots of tequila for me and have fun.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Lucky bastid :)

I would love to join you but the game is just too expensive and far for me. Nonetheless, make sure you do a couple of shots of tequila for me and have fun.

With all the drink requests I'm getting, I'll be passed out by kickoff!

I'd better start writing this down:

Yeager and Heinies for Dallas... Tequila for Mr.JW... anyone else want me to drink for them? :D

It's an expensive game to attend, but the way I figure is you're never guaranteed to be competing for championships in the future (although with Bob it's a safer bet), so you might as well take advantage of the success you're having today. You never know how long it may be before you're there again. I just consider myself lucky to have been to 3 NC games in the last 5 years!

If the Cowboys made it to the Super Bowl again, I'd spare no expense to get there... because you never know how long it will take to get there again. I only wish I'd have had the means to do it in 1995.

Oh well, I'll be sure to root extra hard in Miami for the rest of you!

Reaction score
Danny White said:
Yeager and Heinies for Dallas... Tequila for Mr.JW... anyone else want me to drink for them?!

Yea, here ya go............

arsenic.jpg

:p

~sorry, was just TOO easy to pass-up!! Hope ya have a good time in N. Havana~

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Danny White said:
With all the drink requests I'm getting, I'll be passed out by kickoff!

I'd better start writing this down:

Yeager and Heinies for Dallas... Tequila for Mr.JW... anyone else want me to drink for them? :D

It's an expensive game to attend, but the way I figure is you're never guaranteed to be competing for championships in the future (although with Bob it's a safer bet), so you might as well take advantage of the success you're having today. You never know how long it may be before you're there again. I just consider myself lucky to have been to 3 NC games in the last 5 years!

If the Cowboys made it to the Super Bowl again, I'd spare no expense to get there... because you never know how long it will take to get there again. I only wish I'd have had the means to do it in 1995.

Oh well, I'll be sure to root extra hard in Miami for the rest of you!

You make a good point becaue I avoided attending one of the Cowboys Superbowls because I thought they would repeat fairly soon. You know the rest of the story.

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Yea, here ya go............

arsenic.jpg

:p

~sorry, was just TOO easy to pass-up!! Hope ya have a good time in N. Havana~

LOL that was actually pretty funny. My compliments.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Allright, all I know is that I'm supposed to get sh!tfaced in Miami for all you suckas.

I guess no one else is going?

I'm flying out tomorrow, so I guess I'm representing for all the Sooner faithful!

It's gonna be a bloodbath!!! :)