Image: Orlando Scandrick hosting toy drive tonight at Parks Mall

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Per the gf:

Come join us for our first toy drive...... Please bring an unwrapped store bought gift for a child in need for a meet and greet, photo, tshirt, autograph, and a chance to win cowboys tickets. The children we are supporting range from 4-12 years old and are both boys and girls. Thanks for supporting us. We are asking all my supporters and supporters of the Dallas Cowboys to come out!! 6-8 at the @bdonnas store in the parks mall of Arlington!! See you tonight.

e36ac01a666811e3b54312394043a3ee_8.jpg

Gameover

Reaction score
Glad he's doing something good with the money he's not earning!

Wayne02

Reaction score
Draya is a beautiful woman and all, but why is she showing her stomach and making the sexy draya face when promoting a toy drive for kids? Can't even be classy during Christmas I see.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Draya is a beautiful woman and all, but why is she showing her stomach and making the sexy draya face when promoting a toy drive for kids? Can't even be classy during Christmas I see.

Classy and Draya should never be used in the same sentence. :cool:

Deep_South

Reaction score

Probably because she wants the football fans who like her and want to meet her to come out and donate a toy. That's why Scandrick is in his uniform, too. ;)

Wayne02

Reaction score
Probably because she wants the football fans who like her and want to meet her to come out and donate a toy. That's why Scandrick is in his uniform, too. ;)

I understand that, but advertising your sexiness for people to donate toys for kids just seems wrong to me.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

To bring people to the toy drive. Its quite smart IMO.

I'll steal Draya from Scandrick.....wish Jerry would give me a 2 year 9 million extension to do it though lol.

Wayne02

Reaction score
To bring people to the toy drive. Its quite smart IMO.

I'll steal Draya from Scandrick.....wish Jerry would give me a 2 year 9 million extension to do it though lol.

You would definitely need that new Scandrick contract in order to take her away from him lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You would definitely need that new Scandrick contract in order to take her away from him lol

Yeah that's the only problem in my plan of taking Draya away from Orlando......I gotta figure out how to get the 5 mill a year part down.....lol..I figured we're paying 10 million to Spencer to do nothing....i'll atleast suit up and take half of that.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Yeah that's the only problem in my plan of taking Draya away from Orlando......I gotta figure out how to get the 5 mill a year part down.....lol..I figured we're paying 10 million to Spencer to do nothing....i'll atleast suit up and take half of that.

You probably couldn't do any worse on covering that pass in the end zone to Jordy Nelson, where he made Scandrick look like an infant.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You probably couldn't do any worse on covering that pass in the end zone to Jordy Nelson, where he made Scandrick look like an infant.

Still don't know how that's not picked by Scandrick......I feel like this is the second week in a row he had a pick right in his hands and still didn't get it. Or was last week Brandon Carr?