Osa Odighizuwa Keep Getting Better

starfan1

Reaction score
is this their contract year? Idlike to them be as tough against the run as they are against pass but I see improvement.

CWR

Reaction score
Dare I say we've been pretty good drafting unheralded dline players and developing them over time.

Of course they are crapped all over and called trash by the fanbase.

Then all of the sudden you have another Dorance Armstrong, who just quietly makes plays and never seems to blow his assignments. These guys aren't flashy but they're becoming pretty effective.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dare I say we've been pretty good drafting unheralded dline players and developing them over time.

Of course they are crapped all over and called trash by the fanbase.

Then all of the sudden you have another Dorance Armstrong, who just quietly makes plays and never seems to blow his assignments. These guys aren't flashy but they're becoming pretty effective.
I've been noticing Chauncey Golston getting more snaps lately too.

Ken

Reaction score
That was the best game I've seen from Gallimore in a while.
Agreed. I have been HIGHLY critical of him but he played like a light came on last game.

Could be good going forward.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No one is showing Neville Gallimore love but he and Tyler Smith to me appear to be the most improved players on this team. Neville Gallimore has played some great football it doesn't show up on the telecast always but its showing up in All 22 for sure.