OSU is taking it to Texas...up by 14

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
OSU is looking to hurt someone. They were last week when OU was in Stoolwater and they are this week against Texas.

They just wanna punch someone in the mouth. :cool:

mr.jameswoods

Reaction score
Dallas said:
OSU is looking to hurt someone. They were last week when OU was in Stoolwater and they are this week against Texas.

They just wanna punch someone in the mouth. :cool:

Hey Diploma Mill

This is not something to celebrate. We want Texas to be ranked high. It's going to be our only alibi if Auburn should be undefeated.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
mr.jameswoods said:
Hey Diploma Mill

This is not something to celebrate. We want Texas to be ranked high. It's going to be our only alibi if Auburn should be undefeated.

Why dont you go post in the Cowboys forum? I never see you post in there? Think someone is going to eat you up? You live in this forum for some odd reason. Hrmm....

Anyways. For you UT fans out there. I am pulling for ya. Not because I want UT to win. I just hate Les. I was just STATING the fact OSU was winning but someone got his thong all jacked up and had to wade in here.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Why doesnt Texas play like this when they play OU? They are smoking OSU now. A bit odd to say the least.

I wouldnt mind seeing D Johnson wearing a star. This kid is special.

calico

Reaction score
35 UNANSWERED POINTS BY TEXAS!!

WHOOO!!

Texas 42
OSU 35

and I am out of beer.

calico

Reaction score
this is sweet.

TX with the ball at the OSU 40 with under 12 to go.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Hell of a football game. Texas on cruise control now.

Hell of a football game?

The route is on. Benson sure is running well. I think the kid has 5 rushing TD's. Young just went in for another. Talk about getting you completely out of your gameplan. Mack is taking it to ole Les.

calico

Reaction score
Texas does not play OU like this because the old coaches are afraid of OU. Greg Robinson was not and his D played a hell of game where the offense went into a shell.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas said:
Hell of a football game?

The route is on. Benson sure is running well. I think the kid has 5 rushing TD's. Young just went in for another. Talk about getting you completely out of your gameplan. Mack is taking it to ole Les.
I mean by how it played with emotions. OSU was sharp as hell then all of the sudden here came the Horns.

That's entertainment.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I mean by how it played with emotions. OSU was sharp as hell then all of the sudden here came the Horns.

That's entertainment.

Thats...

A HELL OF A FOOTBALL GAME !!! :p

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Just watched the replay of the game. Damn, talk about a tale of 2 halves. Whatever talk the UT coahes gave their defense at halftime, they need to tell our defense.

Raymonce Taylor is a lightning bolt. Not a bad consolidation prize after losing Peterson in the recruiting battle. Cedric Benson looked like a pretty awesome running back last night.

I'll take Derrick Johnson on the Boys anyday. Everytime I watch the Horns play, I want DJ wearing the star more. After a mediocre 1st half, DJ terrorized the OSU backfield for the second half.

On the long reception by Woods, DJ jumped for the ball and barely missed it by an inch. If you saw the play, then you know how high DJ jumped for that ball. He has freakish size to speed combo. Quite simply he is a playmaker.