OT CB Mathis from the Falcons Eagles fight out for year Blown Knee

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
Now how strange is this gets the best D player for the Eagles out of the game and then blows his knee out a few days later.

Falcons | Mathis Out for the Year
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:48:05 -0700

KFFL has learned Atlanta Falcons CB Kevin Mathis (knee) will miss the remainder of the season after blowing out his knee Wednesday, Sept. 14. He suffered a torn ACL, MCL and PCL.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I remember that happened to a Cowboys player a few years back during TC. I think it may have been a TE or OL. Tore all 3 ligaments...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
JohnsKey19 said:
I remember that happened to a Cowboys player a few years back during TC. I think it may have been a TE or OL. Tore all 3 ligaments...
Mike Lucky....he was never the same.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Karma is a beotch ;)

Yes it is!

That's why I'm a little confused about all these, "the Boyz will win...kick Commander butt - 45 - 0...who's gonna get carted off the field first?... Brunell is a wimp...Gibbs is ruining this team...their offense blow...their defense sucks...the Boyz will pass rush all day...Price will be in the line up...no way...yes way, and so on ....

Who knew? I don't! But be careful of becoming to testy...or confident...

Karma is a beotch

(don't play the eagle fan)
:star:

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score

Mash

Reaction score
I tore all three....the worst was the pcl......the knee is never the same....but then again....I'm a old man.....