OT: Got my fatheads today

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
The wife bought me Roy Williams and Troy Aikman. They're enormous, I put them up in my sports room and they stretch from the ceiling down to the molding along the floor! Nice!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
post some pics when u get a chance... I've been debating getting one for my office... Sounds cool

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl said:
post some pics when u get a chance... I've been debating getting one for my office... Sounds cool

Do they make a Woodson one?

I like that one woodson pic of him on the sidelines with the US Flag...that is a great pic.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
Do they make a Woodson one?

I like that one woodson pic of him on the sidelines with the US Flag...that is a great pic.
oh man, that would be awesome!!!! I wasn't even thinking of Woody, but I guess so, huh? Oooh yeah, I'm really gonna check it out now...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
oh man, that would be awesome!!!! I wasn't even thinking of Woody, but I guess so, huh? Oooh yeah, I'm really gonna check it out now...
You wouldn't get any work done :D

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
They don't have him, unfortunately, only Roy, Troy, Emmitt and Julius Jones. I'd like to get one more, maybe Staubach or Randy White if they eventually make them. The things are gigantic, though, it will be tough to find space. I will take a picture tomorrow and you'll see what I mean.

Route 66

Reaction score
A Cowboys Star centered over a ceiling would look nice. Even if it served as the "backdrop" behind a ceiling fan.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Is it me, or does Roethlisberger have a booger hanging from his nose in his fathead commercial?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Pict0055.jpg

Pict0054.jpg

I finally got around to putting these up. These don't do justice to exactly how big these things are, though.

Duane

Reaction score
Nice Skaven. Do they just stick to the wall without any glue/tape?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
TheSkaven said:
Pict0055.jpg

Pict0054.jpg

I finally got around to putting these up. These don't do justice to exactly how big these things are, though.

WOW!

You even have pool balls with Stars? ...Big time fan right here lol.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Duane said:
Nice Skaven. Do they just stick to the wall without any glue/tape?
Yep, and they peel right off if you want to move them. Also come with a lifetime guarantee if for some reason they rip or tear. All in all I'm glad I got them.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Did you guys know the Drew Bledsoe Fathead is horizontal?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Waffle said:
Did you guys know the Drew Bledsoe Fathead is horizontal?

So is the Dave Kopay Fathead...

Now... if they made some CHEERLEADER Fatheads... I'm sure horizontal would be the order of choice!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Got my Willie Blade fathead today but I'm returning it cause there's a stain on it that won't come off.