Signed by Cowboys OT Jarron Jones signed to practice squad

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Interesting given Jones was a DT at ND

It was his best position...Why he moved is beyond me. I love this move. Get him back on the D-line. ND ran him into the ground. If you limit his snaps...you might have something here. He really flashed big time in some games...then would run out of gas. Get him in a rotation..keep him fresh...he might produce.:rolleyes:

Dre11

Reaction score
The Giants started the switch to OL with Jones. I hope they switch him back to DL

_sturt_

Reaction score
He definitely has the arm length and anchor that you would look for in a tackle prospect. A defensive temperament isn't a bad thing either. Will need a lot of work though. As a side note, Mark Tuinei was originally a DT with the Cowboys before moving to the OL, and Everett McIver was the same.

Dang. You're good. I forgot the former, and I'm not sure I ever knew the latter.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
He's a DT here, I think. He looks tough to block in this game, multiple tackles and sacks...

Saw some good things, but if he plays defense, I don't think Marinelli's gonna like his motor. It didn't look like he wanted to chase anything.