OT: Keith Davis Leveling Pittsburgh .gif??

CowboyFFL7

Reaction score
I'm sorry about making this topic, you guys can delete it after I get the answer but, would someone please tell me which poster on here has the .gif of Keith Davis knocking out that Steeler kick returner last year?

or could someone go as far as to post it in here?

help's appreciated
thanks

cannonball44

Stephen Peterman's Campaign Manager
Reaction score
I had it, but they made me change it cuz it was too big, I'mma get it resized and put it back as my sig as soon as i get a free minute.

davis.gif

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Dough Boy said:
Oh my Goodness.... Reminds me of the Roy hit against SF his rookie year.

LOL , the Roy hit was wayyyyy better though. Helmet to Helmet , and the 49er's bell was rung. When he got up he fell back down. But ya that Keith Davis hit was nice. IT WOULD'VE BEEN NICE IF WE WOULD'VE WON THAT GAME... :mad: lol that one still makes me mad. A freakin fumble gosh!! lol We had their *** whooped. Just to think they made the AFC championship. Most overrated team of the year.

JDSmith

Reaction score
otero1 said:
LOL , the Roy hit was wayyyyy better though. Helmet to Helmet , and the 49er's bell was rung. When he got up he fell back down. But ya that Keith Davis hit was nice. IT WOULD'VE BEEN NICE IF WE WOULD'VE WON THAT GAME... :mad: lol that one still makes me mad. A freakin fumble gosh!! lol We had their *** whooped. Just to think they made the AFC championship. Most overrated team of the year.

If Darrion Barnes had recovered that fumble... If Vinny had simply thrown an incompletion instead of bouncing the ball off of Anderson's head... If our D had held them down the stretch just a LITTLE bit. But we just couldn't get it done. We were so close to beating the Steelers that week, we just couldn't find one guy to make a (positive) play. Here's to playmakers.

JDSmith

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
:toast:

And to Keith Davis being a good one.

Some guys just have a knack, maybe Davis is one of them. He led the NFLE in interceptions, so he made plays there. He made some plays here on special teams. Let's hope he's just one of those guys who finds the ball or has the ball find him. That was a sweet tackle, and a timely fumble caused as a result - it's just a shame we couldn't capitalize on it.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Im really excited about Keith Davis and im excited to see the FS battle in training camp! By the way i detest the eagles...

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I Will never Forgive Vinny for Blowing that Pittsburgh game!.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
otero1 said:

i gotta tell ya, o - i kinda like that davis just put his hat on the ball. i don't really dig the "headhunting" thing. i love physical football as much as the next guy. but i think players have an opportunity to be physical and still play "clean".

i'm not saying i don't launch outta the lazy boy when Roy Lee puts a helmet-to-helmet slobberknocker on the melon of amani toomer. just that i'd like it even better if it was a "clean kill".

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
And the fact that Pittsburgh recovered the fumble kind of summarizes the season in a nutshell.