OT: Lakers ARE going down... defense does win championships...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
LA has all of the stars... the team concept wins the trophy... as it did in '92, '93, and '95... we don't lead in any category... but are d@mn good in all of them...

BP understands this and is building the core... good times ahead boys...

AJM1613

Reaction score
trickblue said:
LA has all of the stars... the team concept wins the trophy... as it did in '92, '93, and '95... we don't lead in any category... but are d@mn good in all of them...

BP understands this and is building the core... good times ahead boys...
Because the Lakers lost to the Pistons the Cowboys are going to be good in the future? A little bit of a stretch?

trickblue

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Because the Lakers lost to the Pistons the Cowboys are going to be good in the future? A little bit of a stretch?

As usual... you take the whole concept out of context... it is the team buliding... the infrastructure...

I am tired of your schtick... you pretend to look at things objectively... but you are a philly hack... you labeling all southerners racist was the last straw for me...

Nothing I said came to that point... but you have no life and you post on a Cowboy board...

Roughneck

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
Not a stretch at all if you take off the blinders, beak boy. Trick was merely pointing out that while the Pistons don't have nearly the amount of stars as the Lakers do, they had the better team and won because of it. The situation is simliar with that of the Cowboys, who don't have a lot of star quality (aside from that on their helmets) but did put together a 10-6 season last year and could be just as good if not better this year.

FoldedSpace

Reaction score
Hey, lakers and eagles in the same year. Somebody must be living right...cause it ain't me.

AJM1613

Reaction score
trickblue said:
As usual... you take the whole concept out of context... it is the team buliding... the infrastructure...

I am tired of your schtick... you pretend to look at things objectively... but you are a philly hack... you labeling all southerners racist was the last straw for me...

Nothing I said came to that point... but you have no life and you post on a Cowboy board...
I'm a southerner...Arkansas (can't get much more south than that). My Parents were southerners...and my family is...I live in RI now (through Philly) and I have seen all three areas...never said all southerners were racist, because I'm not and I'm from Arkansas...

What were you saying?

trickblue

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I'm a southerner...Arkansas (can't get much more south than that). My Parents were southerners...and my family is...I live in RI now (through Philly) and I have seen all three areas...never said all southerners were racist, because I'm not and I'm from Arkansas...

What were you saying?

Nevermind... we have already gone through this... thanks for making it regional... you would only parse it and turn it...

As for southern... I live in Texas... so I am a bit more southern than you...