OT:Shaq(I'm sorry)

Gameover

Reaction score
but I just had to ask this question on the main board.

Is Shaq in decline skill wise?

If you ask me over the last month or so Shaq has looked average IMO.

I remember this guy used to pump fear in teams hearts now it seems as if he's just another guy on the court.There have been several games the last month were I've hardly noticed him.

BTW, their season will be over in the next series.Spurs 4-1.This Laker team is not good at all.Don't let that four HOF nonsense fool ya.Only one of em' is still playing at a HOF level(Kobe).

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Gameover said:
but I just had to ask this question on the main board.

Is Shaq in decline skill wise?

If you ask me over the last month or so Shaq has looked average IMO.

I remember this guy used to pump fear in teams hearts now it seems as if he's just another guy on the court.There have been several games the last month were I've hardly noticed him.

BTW, their season will be over in the next series.Spurs 4-1.This Laker team is not good at all.Don't let that four HOF nonsense fool ya.Only one of em' is still playing at a HOF level(Kobe).
No doubt he's declined. This guy was a monster, if he could play like he used to, the Lakers wouldn't struggle. Shaq is one of those players that we can talk about 20 - 30 years down the road. He dominated the game like no other maybe except the Chamberlains and Russel's.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I think Shaq is clearly in decline.

With all of the purported "Stars" on that team, they shouldn't have ended up the 3rd seed or whatever.

Same with the Yankees.....loaded with talent, they shouldn't have the record that they have.

My heart isn't breaking for either team. :D

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
We better hope Shaq turns it on or we're going to be stuck with another snoozer series in the NBA Finals.

Anyone else excited about Pistons 63, Spurs 71 type final scores?

Didn't think so.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
If he'd lose about 60lbs he'd be unstoppable again.

I agree. He needs to slim down and get some of his quickness back.