OT: Tix to A&M Games

fweegy

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get tickets to A&M football. I am coming to see the Boys vs. Cardnals in Oct and we wanna go see A&M the day before. Can anybody help me get tix? ALSO....is it hard to get to and from A&M Stadium from Dallas? Any help would be appreciated.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
fweegy said:
Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get tickets to A&M football. I am coming to see the Boys vs. Cardnals in Oct and we wanna go see A&M the day before. Can anybody help me get tix? ALSO....is it hard to get to and from A&M Stadium from Dallas? Any help would be appreciated.

If you can't get some A&M tickets in advance, there are usually plenty of ticket "salesmen" around the stadium before the game with a limited inventory. You might also search the web for the phone number of a ticket outlet in that area that sells A & M game tickets. They will be fairly expensive, but that's to be expected.

Also, it is not difficult to get to College Station from Dallas, but you will have to exit off I-45 South at Madisonville and go west (on US 190 I believe) in order to get there. It's about a 3-4 hour drive depending on traffic, construction, and so forth.

Hope this helps.

jamez25

Reaction score
Pyle Field is usually half empty so finding tickets should be easy....