OTA Offensive Line

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Obviously not a finished project with Steele still out and Martin taking vet day. This is how they lined up yesterday:

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

That would be the worst pair of starting guards in football. Let’s hope for good health moving forward
How they lined up yesterday matters about as much as who is calling plays yesterday.

McMicah

Reaction score
Obviously not a finished project with Steele still out and Martin taking vet day. This is how they lined up yesterday:

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

That would be the worst pair of starting guards in football. Let’s hope for good health moving forward
I must insist you remove this post sir. You are scaring the children! ;)

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

LT -Tyler
LG- Farniok
C- Tyler
RG- Ball
RT - Tyron

Yeah, i would say that line is quite offensive. :banghead:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To me the Oline is a big issue. I know some blow it off as "we will be fine".

Its going to keep us from possibly winning a title. Oline wasnt close to good enough last year and we got worse.

Tyron is going down at some point. Steele wont be ready to start the season.

Continuity is very important on the Oline and I dont see us having that all year.

If Tyron goes down in TC or preseason like last year our Oline to start the year is going to look something like this:

Walenzo, Martin, Biadasz, chuma, Tyler.

That lineup will have a hard time blocking anyone let alone the Niners or Eagles defense.

Then we know the trickle down. No room for backs, run game sucks, one dimensional, tee off on the pass rush and we cant block that either.

Over under on how many games Steele and Tyron play together? 4? Cant hope this issue away.

Cowboys needed to fill that Guard hole with a first or 2nd round stud or a great starter in FA and they didnt do either.

Satchel89

Reaction score
It's May....Not worried and Farniok is actually not that bad. Probably could be the starting Center