Other Team's Boards

rcaldw

Reaction score
Hey, just a curiosity question. With all the team forums that exist, how many of you make your way over to the other team's sites to check out what they are saying? Do you actually post on those boards? And which teams do you visit most often, if you do?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I used to go to Extreme Skins for the epic meltdowns after loses.....now I can just stay here and get the same thing.

slotshot

Reaction score
I just lurk on the opposing team's forums during the week of a particular game. It is fun seeing the other side. They also have very up-to-the minute injury reports.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HowAboutThemCowboys;2518392 said:
I used to go to Extreme Skins for the epic meltdowns after loses.....now I can just stay here and get the same thing.

:laugh2: :laugh2:

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score

:clap:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Frankly, I couldn't care less what fans of other teams think and I certainly wouldn't waste time on their boards reading what they have to say.

Just me I guess.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

don't be silly, they overreact, we are calm rational and knowledgeable fans

signed

CowboyFan

bigE79

Reaction score
rcaldw;2518276 said:
Hey, just a curiosity question. With all the team forums that exist, how many of you make your way over to the other team's sites to check out what they are saying? Do you actually post on those boards? And which teams do you visit most often, if you do?
I hate the other teams and i hate their fans:laugh2: ...but really,i never go to other boards...if i ever want to read how bad my team is, i just read this board...lol:star: