Our fans must make Cowboy players realize to comein watch film Tuesday.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
If our fans noticed, Parcells gave the players off till Wednesday, to me, this is a vital game, could mean a win, maybe Saints losing to Giants next week, then Cowboys make get the second seed bye week off, that is vital to team going to super bowl for rest, preparing for a team.

So, our fans must post, call writers, talk on shows like theticket, www.theticket, so players can hear, read the newspaper and come in and watch film, be ready, for the eagles. That to me, shows that the players really want it.

If you watched the Eagles against the Giants, they will come in to Dallas to take the title away from us. So, we must be ready.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1241633 said:
If our fans noticed, Parcells gave the players off till Wednesday, to me, this is a vital game, could mean a win, maybe Saints losing to Giants next week, then Cowboys make get the second seed bye week off, that is vital to team going to super bowl for rest, preparing for a team.

So, our fans must post, call writers, talk on shows like theticket, www.theticket, so players can hear, read the newspaper and come in and watch film, be ready, for the eagles. That to me, shows that the players really want it.

If you watched the Eagles against the Giants, they will come in to Dallas to take the title away from us. So, we must be ready.

Ya, you get right on that one. :rolleyes:

TEK2000

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1241633 said:

Wouldn't it be more of a sign that they want it if they went to work on Tuesday to watch film WITHOUT being prodded by the fans thru the media outlets?

EndGame

Reaction score
No offense, but I don't see a bunch of professional football players taking advice from us. Parcells normally gives the Cowboys Monday and Tuesday off when they win. Since next week's game is on Monday, he's giving them an extra day.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I hope they are watching tonights game, (SD v KC) so they can see how a real 3-4 defense is played. And JuJo shoud be taking notes on how to run the ball by watching both RB's tominght.

Aikbach

Reaction score
If it requires a fan message board to motivate a player to prepare then he's already in trouble, they either will prepare earnestly or they will not, your words will have no effects.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;1241633 said:

if our players are paying attention to that media garbage AND actually need to be TOLD to prepare extra hard for this week by US of all people, then we will lose.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Since they'll be back on Wednesday and will be 'working' right thru Christmas eve and into Christmas nite, I find it hard to begrudge them the one extra day 'off'.

te0002

Reaction score
The extra day off is so the players can enjoy some rest and Cristmas with their family/friends b/c they will be preparing to win the division Christmas Eve and then actually winning it Christmas Day.

What a great Christmas present for the players and the fans! I can't wait to watch it!!