Our Newest Cowboys Fan

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Teague31 proudly announces that baby Lilly entered into Cowboy Fandom yesterday at 2:46 PM. She was 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Mom, baby and Big Sister Meredith are doing great. If I can figure it out, pictures will follow.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Teague31;1539087 said:
Teague31 proudly announces that baby Lilly entered into Cowboy Fandom yesterday at 2:46 PM. She was 7 pounds, 7 ounces. Mom, baby and Big Sister Meredith are doing great. If I can figure it out, pictures will follow.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Teague31;1539087 said:
Congratulations. I have 2 girls as well. Nothing like Daddy's girls.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I thought you were about to tell us Phoenix Talon got saved and came into the light. :D (dry humor)

Congrats Teague31.:)

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
Congratulations.... I have 6 children and the day of each of their births is special to me. Again congrats and spoil that girl... :)

Jon

Graphic Violence

Reaction score
Teague31;1539087 said:

I love those Cowboys names for the girls. I don't think I could have got that past my wife.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
GV1;1542231 said:
I love those Cowboys names for the girls. I don't think I could have got that past my wife.

trust me, it wasn't easy...

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Teague31;1539087 said:
If I can figure it out, pictures will follow.

Figure which out, the camera/computer interface thing, or the new kid? 'Cus trust me, neither ONE is a snap to master! ;) :D :p:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Teague31;1539087 said:

Congrats Teague.. I love how you've chosen your girls names. True fan to the core

It will make it easier to live in the house of estrogen later :)