Our Offensive Line

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I just finished watching the game again and it appears to me that our O-Line were surprised at the intensity that the Cards D-Line came out with. Those guys just came out and punched our guys in the mouth and we never matched their intensity. Our guys looked so lackadaisical from the start. The guys that stood out in particular was Flo and Gurode. Of course we know Flo struggles with speed rushers but he was flat awful. Gurode, he just looked like Gurode, pre-Parcells. Even when T.O. got on him, he still looked disinterested. That said, I think the offensive will regain their focus and bounce back this week.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Our oline has seen the tap, heard all the bad talk, and watched their QB get battered n bruised. They're humiliated and embarrassed and I bet HH is on their arse. We know how good and talented they are, I think this is the game that will jump start our season. I really see our team coming closer together and playing Cowboy football...

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2344007 said:
I just finished watching the game again and it appears to me that our O-Line were surprised at the intensity that the Cards D-Line came out with. Those guys just came out and punched our guys in the mouth and we never matched their intensity. Our guys looked so lackadaisical from the start. The guys that stood out in particular was Flo and Gurode. Of course we know Flo struggles with speed rushers but he was flat awful. Gurode, he just looked like Gurode, pre-Parcells. Even when T.O. got on him, he still looked disinterested. That said, I think the offensive will regain their focus and bounce back this week.
I think they will too. I would expect to see a lot more 2 TE packages now. We can help the line out and release two talented TE if we want. Helps everyone out.

Mansta54

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2344045 said:
I think they will too. I would expect to see a lot more 2 TE packages now. We can help the line out and release two talented TE if we want. Helps everyone out.

I don't think our oline needs help, they just need to play. They know they're good...

Mansta54

Reaction score
jobberone;2344111 said:
Me too. :bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :banghead: :bang2: :banghead: I swear it's getting worse.

:chainsaw: Muhahahahahaha.

I do feel better.

I'm telling you man.. Geeez!!!

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Mansta54;2344052 said:
I don't think our oline needs help, they just need to play. They know they're good...
Maybe not we will see. I feel like our running game needs some help. Having a 2 tight end set sets up miss matches as well. Something I liked that I picked up from the ol man.

Mansta54

Reaction score
ABQcowboyJR;2344121 said:
Maybe not we will see. I feel like our running game needs some help. Having a 2 tight end set sets up miss matches as well. Something I liked that I picked up from the ol man.

I feel ya dude, I just think our oline needs a swift kick in the arse and the Cards gave it to them. 2 TE set is fine but our oline is talented and good enough to run any set JG wishes. That's what makes our offense so good..