Our Pass Rush vs the NYG

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Is something I'll watch closely, to see who actually gets to the QB and or makes the QB uncomfortable at a better rate. To be honest, I think I'll watch all the teams that we play against. Yes we have Micah, yes they have their players, but I want to see who is more successful. Please give your thoughts

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Gonna be a good battle between Micha and Andrew Thomas - guy is a stud.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Daniel Jones had 79 yards rushing in the first game against the Giants last season. We better keep an eye on him, he can do a lot of damage with his legs.

75boyz

Reaction score
A dline advantage I'm interested in is Odiggy against their guard - center - guard guys.

Also, Mazi will be going up against a fellow big 10 rook in their center JMS as well.

So hopefully our interior pressure steps up along with Micah and Tank off the edge winning their battles over Thomas and Neal.

And maybe this is where we can take full advantage and create turnovers with the rushers we've got.

It's where the game could/should be won imo.

CCBoy

Reaction score
A dline advantage I'm interested in is Odiggy against their guard - center - guard guys.

Also, Mazi will be going up against a fellow big 10 rook in their center JMS as well.

So hopefully our interior pressure steps up along with Micah and Tank off the edge winning their battles over Thomas and Neal.

And maybe this is where we can take full advantage and create turnovers with the rushers we've got.
Check, Mazi will be ready and on top, there.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Daniel Jones had 79 yards rushing in the first game against the Giants last season. We better keep an eye on him, he can do a lot of damage with his legs.
Nobody wants to talk about this, we struggle with QBs that can run

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

It's where the game could/should be won imo.
The trenches

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is something I'll watch closely, to see who actually gets to the QB and or makes the QB uncomfortable at a better rate. To be honest, I think I'll watch all the teams that we play against. Yes we have Micah, yes they have their players, but I want to see who is more successful. Please give your thoughts
With some of our starting O-line dinged up and Jones's mobility we will likely struggle more this week. But not enough struggles to lose the game. :thumbup:

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
We have the best and deepest passrush group in the league we will be fine.