Our reality is Dumb

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Jerry Jones is a GREAT business man but a DUMB NFL man.

We have some GREAT players but we also have TOO MANY DUMB players to win anything.

Those are facts and cannot be disputed. Sorry.

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Slammin Bran 23;2390614 said:
We're dumb for having him.

Yep.
Like Mick said, let's start at the top. Can the GM.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2390579 said:

Our problems ARE MUCH BIGGER than Brad. We masked things LAST YEAR with Romo and were exposed.

We were struggling THIS YEAR with Romo.

There are some deep rooted problems with this team.

We dont have enough smart players on this team to even have a "Cinderella-type" run at a Super Bowl.

Very disheartening.

Frozen700

Reaction score
YoMick;2390666 said:
Our problems ARE MUCH BIGGER than Brad. We masked things LAST YEAR with Romo and were exposed.

We dont have enough smart players on this team to even have a "Cinderella-type" run at a Super Bowl.

Very disheartening.

sad but true...but at least with romo we can compete

notherbob

Reaction score
YoMick;2390666 said:

Very disheartening.

Yes, but look at the bright side. This group of people has lots of glitz and glitter and everyone is talking about them and Jerry Jones...What's not to like? Isn't that what it's all about? Jerry is in ecstatsy and cannot understand why anyone would be upset.

The beat goes on.

Life is good - unless you're a fan or something and who cares about them, they don't matter.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
YoMick;2390564 said:

We have some GREAT players but we also have TOO MANY DUMB players to win anything.

Wanna look up the definition of the word fact?

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
YoMick;2390564 said:

And some may say that you are too dumb to be allowed to post your opinions.

notherbob

Reaction score
So...this what an unstoppable offense looks like?

So...this is what a ProBowl OL looks like...interesting.

Great management...Great coaching...Great play. :rolleyes:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Mike Jenkins pretty much epitomises this team heart today. That was saddest excuse for a football player.

BadKarma

Reaction score
I'd imagine the dumbness starts with Jerry hiring a coach who is too player-friendly. When you've got a cast of stars like we do, we need the coach to clamp down. This team lacks discipline, evident by the large number of penalties.

I have a hard time believing we're going to lose no more than 1 more game to finish the season at 10-6. I think more like 9-7, maybe even 8-8 will be our record. I don't expect Romo to be firing on all cylinders when he gets back.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
notherbob;2391851 said:
So...this what an unstoppable offense looks like?

So...this is what a ProBowl OL looks like...interesting.

Great management...Great coaching...Great play. :rolleyes:
I thought you don't care.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Look people. This loss was expected. And it's not surprising. I do agree we are undisciplined and now there is some character concern.

But it's not over. You can't get behind a team like the Giants with BJ or Bollinger as your QB. They'll kill you. A you look like crap.

We were 5-4 once and won a SB. And we lost that last game 38-0 before tearing it up and winning out. And we did have stars but Staubach was like Romo. Had really done nothing. Team looked like crap.

So it is possible. They must stop the mistakes. Scoring over 30 a game will cover up some problems. The D can play as in last week. Don't give up hope. Not to say we don't have problems. They are all correctable.