Our secret weapon for this week

AKATheRake

Reaction score
onfieldrush8141;2337296 said:
Isiah stanback, i have a feeling hes going to get some qb time this week. Anybody else agree?

We're Canucks brother but nah!

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
No at QB, but with Hurd now out he'll get a shot WR, which might not be a bad thing.

WG5516

Reaction score
I can't wait to get another look at him on the field. Hopefully he stays injury free for awhile.

slotshot

Reaction score
There, in my opinion at least, is not a single solitary chance that Stanback plays QB this week (excepting some sort of trick play).

Reaction score
onfieldrush8141;2337296 said:
Isiah stanback, i have a feeling hes going to get some qb time this week. Anybody else agree?

We dont need a secret weapon.. We need to get TO the ball. Plain and simple.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2337404 said:
We dont need a secret weapon.. We need to get TO the ball. Plain and simple.

Agreed.

I also dont see any secret weapons... I see us trying to win games with running with Barber and Defense. I guess, in effect that Barber is the not-so-secret weapon.

I think it will cost us by depending on Barber so much and wearing him out over the next 3 games.

It may be the price we have to pay to survive this.

chargrove

Reaction score
slotshot;2337378 said:
There, in my opinion at least, is not a single solitary chance that Stanback plays QB this week (excepting some sort of trick play).

Everybody say it together...WILDCAT! :D

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
jerry jones did say that he was high on stanback and couldnt wait to see him playing again;

with hurd out now, he might get some chances, most likely stanback will get some chances to return kickoffs too, with felix jones out now too

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
YoMick;2337686 said:
Agreed.

I also dont see any secret weapons... I see us trying to win games with running with Barber and Defense. I guess, in effect that Barber is the not-so-secret weapon.

I think it will cost us by depending on Barber so much and wearing him out over the next 3 games.

It may be the price we have to pay to survive this.

Don't forget about Choice. This is his opportunity that he was worth the pick. He had a solid preseason and should be productive. The drop off with Jones out will be the edge speed.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
the DoNkEy PuNcH;2337784 said:
Don't forget about Choice. This is his opportunity that he was worth the pick. He had a solid preseason and should be productive. The drop off with Jones out will be the edge speed.

Absolutely. I hope we use Choice.

It just seems we have a tendency to lean on Barber.

It will good if we could establish some consistency and power in the running game in all phases of the running game.

It could pay dividends in the playoffs.

Aven8

Reaction score
I think we should send Ireland and Parcells back there "Projects", Carpenter and Stanback......these guys have showed me nothing!!!