Our WR’s are GaaawBage!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Too many dropped passes some resulting in picks. Garbage, they all suck. This is the NFL, if the ball hits your hands or chest, you have to catch it.. Period!!

Last week we had 6 key drops, too many wasted opportunities...

P.S. The Dak sucks thread is Not here, we may need a new LT, Tyron was a turnstile tonight against Clowney...

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Too many dropped passes some resulting in picks. Garbage, they all suck. This is the NFL, if the ball hits your hands or chest, you have to catch it.. Period!!

P.S. The Dak sucks thread is Not here, we may need a new LT, Tyron was a turnstile tonight against Clowney...
This if it hit your hands talk is straight basura talk. Your not going to catch a lot of balls hitting the tip of your fingers period. Y'all can tell me about every person who said that line ever but the reality still is no WR is going to make a consistent living catching balls that barley hit your finger tips.

KingRah

Reaction score

If Jerry doesn’t bring in a wr, this season is over: either trade for someone’s number 1 or bring back dez. The season will be over next week if we don’t. It might still be too late after 5 games.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’m not saying Dak is blameless here because clearly he’s rattled and throwing a lot of bad passes but when he does put the ball in play they are dropping a great deal of his passes.

In addition he’s under duress constantly and the coaches aren’t doing him any favors. It’s like we have no hot routes designed into the scheme.

When the pass is there and I’m not saying it always is, but when he puts the ball in play, they gotta take advantage and make a play. There’s far too many wasted opportunities and you don’t get very many when you’re wearing Clowney for a second jersey....

KingRah

Reaction score
I’m not saying Dak is blameless here because clearly he’s rattled and throwing a lot of bad passes but when he does put the ball in play they are dropping a great deal of his passes.

In addition he’s under duress constantly and the coaches aren’t doing him any favors. It’s like we have no hot routes designed into the scheme.

When the pass is there and I’m not saying it always is, but when he puts the ball in play, they gotta take advantage and make a play. There’s far too many wasted opportunities and you don’t get very many when you’re wearing Clowney for a second jersey....
The exact same thing that happened to dez is happening to them. It has to be the qbs inaccuracy. A allpto does t suddenly forget how to play when a all pro when leaves.

kwcool619

Reaction score
I am not going to trash our WR's because it is on Sanjay Lal (WR coach). Yes, Dak's a lot of the problem but what is Lal teaching them? Does Lal know the strength of his receivers? Is he going over film with his crew? Or maybe he is not buying into JG and Linehan's philosophies? Lal was blessed to have a T.Y. Hilton when he was in Indy--Andrew Luck could throw the deep ball. Personally, it will be late in the season, week 13, (could be out of the playoffs by then) when the WRs will be improved.

jay94

Reaction score
They are worst group in the NFL. Dak is far from great, but with what he has, your expecting him to be Rodgers, Brees, or Brady which he is not near that level.