Outcoached, outplayed and out of the playoffs

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This was so frustrating. We lose to a banged up Giants team at home after a 2 week layoff to heal and prepare. I gave them the benefit of the doubt that they would turn it on after cruising for the last month of the season. They didn't. The gameplans on Off and Def were very bland. No frills, no risks, no blitzes, no trick plays. NOTHING.

Our defense stunk in the 1st half. Our offense stunk in the 2nd half. Our Special Teams stunk all game. I honestly wouldn't mind if we got beat by a better team and would've considered this season successful. We need to learn to play 60 minutes and play to win every game. You can't get into the habit of taking games off, if someone gets hurt, so be it. You can't come out flat in the playoffs, especially when you haven't won a game in 10 years.

Hopefully these playoff losses will help Romo and the guys improve next year. I think we could learn a lot from the Pats and they way they approach the game.

kbman

Reaction score
This is a Giants team with a very questionable secondary. That's what sucks, it was there for us and we left it on the field.

TheHerd

Reaction score
kbman;1901742 said:
This is a Giants team with a very questionable secondary. That's what sucks, it was there for us and we left it on the field.

Recurring theme.