Outside the Lines - Tomo Romo on right now

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Man... Romo looks like he hasnt slept since the Seattle game... he will lay and feel low for a while I would imagine...

THEN....

The Romo Empire will rise....

I HAVE NO DOUBT!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
YoMick;1338077 said:
Man... Romo looks like he hasnt slept since the Seattle game...

I saw him on an interview with Ed Werder on Wednesday, ... he looked OK then.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;1338114 said:
I saw him on an interview with Ed Werder on Wednesday, ... he looked OK then.

Oh ok... so maybe he had been up all night working on that "backfield" stuff :D

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I can't recap this one. Sorry guys. I sorta came in on the tail end of it. Here's what I heard.

He was asked about the bobbled snap and TO befriending him in the last few weeks of the season when things weren't going so good to which he replied
(loosely quoting)
"I think it would have taken a lot longer to recover from that if it hadn't been for the support of my teammates. TO was the best teammate. He sent me text message quite often during the last few weeks of the season and especially after the Seattle game."

(loosely quoting)
About the snap... "I won't bobble it next time that's for sure. I have learned a lot from that moment and it is the kind of stuff that i will carry with me throughout my career. I strive to be the best.

(loosely quoting)
About next year when asked if he thinks he should be the guy... I'm very confident in my abilities. I am going to work extremely hard this offseason to come back playing even better.
(He never really answered the question which is what I like so much about his personality. Humbled and full of Moxie.)

Not much of a recap..I'm sure this was only 25% of the interview.

cowboys19

Reaction score
romo won the poll with 32%

thats bs!!!!

why didnt they have defense on that poll?

sad mofo's

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
cowboys19;1338171 said:
romo won the poll with 32%

thats bs!!!!

why didnt they have defense on that poll?

sad mofo's
That was a pretty silly poll. For those that didn't see it, it asked who was most responsible for the Cowboys late season collapse.

The options were Romo, Parcells, Jerry, or Owens. Nevermind that the defense was 99.9% of the reason for the collapse.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
theogt;1338184 said:
That was a pretty silly poll. For those that didn't see it, it asked who was most responsible for the Cowboys late season collapse.

The options were Romo, Parcells, Jerry, or Owens. Nevermind that the defense was 99.9% of the reason for the collapse.

I agree... idiots poll...