News: Outstanding 2022 Season

gtb1943

Reaction score
13 Wins Playoff Road Win

Narrative in Off-season.

-Cowboy's didn't get better, Mike McCarthy sucks, Cowboys won't make the playoffs IF they do they are ONE and DONE

Folks don't get triggered by the Dak Haters. Why are you entertaining these folks who Hate Dakota for NON-Football Reasons..... :laugh:

Dak Haters will morph into QB Eye Test and tell you ANY QB can replicate Prescott's 2022 season.

It was a tough Loss! Always keep the same energy.
Anyone hinting at this should be banned.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Honestly, I am pleased and happy with how most players on the team performed this year.

The defense performed quite well and it was clear DQ was preparing for the playoffs with some of the things he did down the stretch so that was a nice change of pace to have a coordinator playing the game x moves ahead. Good luck to him wherever he chooses to go.

Kellen - I don't think Jerry will let him leave but for everyone's sake, I would be ok with it. Kellen could go somewhere else and either show his genius or prove the areas he needs to improve in.

They finally utilized Pollard and acknowledged he needed to be the focal point. The offensive line for all the injuries & shuffling played pretty well.

We knew the receiving position was suspect coming into the season and although they aren't to blame for our exit, we clearly need something more added to the mix.

We all know the glaring weakness is at the games most important position. But, the financial implications for remedying it are punitive. So, my best advice is be glad that you saw some competent football and weren't completely embarrassed by the final game. Nothing is likely to change for a few years so enjoy the players growth but don't get your hopes up for any team success.

Qcard

Reaction score
I agree with some of your points but this isn’t just dak “haters” giving him criticism. I’ve defended him too at times but he deserves all of this today tt
Agreed, Dakota deserves the blame for yesterday loss so does Diggs so does Kellen....

Dak Haters are one trick pony.

There isn't any metric where Dakota is equal too or better than his peers

Dak Haters are in Dog Whistle mode

I address your Hate in it's face :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Glad you’re happy with another failed season. Love the R card when all else fails. Just say to yourself Dak sucked again in a big game and it’s because it’s who he is, Dakchoka until he proves it wrong. Olsen said this was Daks legacy game and he’s right his legacy is choking when it counts. Keep those homer glasses on.
Do You See it..... Nothing Football Related:laugh:

Only in a Dak Haters Warped mind....in a Season where Dakota equals Troy as the only QB in the past 30 years to win a Playoff Road Game it is considered a Failed Season.....

Dak Haters are imbeciles