Over-Under McNabb

Rackat

Reaction score
What is the Over/under on McNabb using his "injury" as a reason to miss next week's game against the Pats? What do you think? Will he play or not?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I said the minute I saw him go down that he is doing his normal "injury" when things are bad deal.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Rackat;1776289 said:
What is the Over/under on McNabb using his "injury" as a reason to miss next week's game against the Pats? What do you think? Will he play or not?
He's suffering from a severe case of LOSER'S LIMP!

Eddie

Reaction score
He's as good as gone. They're ready to usher in the next QB.

zeromaster

Reaction score
Agreed. Given the disarray on that team and their record, a change will probably happen sooner than later.

If it doesn't, just chalk it up to Philly.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
He's a joke - never going to win a ring, or go into the Hall. Just another guy, that happened to have a few really big seasons, just now reaching Jeff George status.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
he wont play then he will stay "my team would have won if i was playing" or " the score would have been closer if i played"

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Eddie;1776403 said:

I would agree but at 5-5 I dont see Reid having the gall to pull McNabb... now if they had fallen to 3-7... then yes....

Hey.... I could be wrong...

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I forget who mentioned this a few weeks ago so I can't give credit, but someone made a good point about changing QBs. The Eagles are out of the race anyway this year, right. If you bench McFlabb, how much trade value will he have?

If they let him play out the year, they can always claim the problems were not his fault and blame the rest of the team. Then they can entertain trade offers. If they bench him now, his trade value declines because the team is in effect admitting that he's lost it.

Of course that's presupposing that he has any trade value left anyway. I'm sure he does, but it won't be very much. I wouldn't trade for him unless I had absolute garbage at QB.

To answer the question posed in this thread, I think he will start if he can, but he will wimp out as soon as the Pats start to pull away.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Eddie;1776403 said:

where is he on that 10 year contract he signed a few years ago....

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
on that point, isn't it great to see teams in our division doing STUPID contracts on their QB's and position players,,,, just to kick the Dallas Cowboys A$$es?

awesome watching them FAIL

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
As soon as Mcnabb sits the rook starts winning games:eek:

Rackat

Reaction score
Injured McNabb may miss Sunday's game

PHILADELPHIA - Donovan McNabb will not practice Wednesday because of ankle and thumb injuries, and it's uncertain whether the five-time Pro Bowl quarterback will play for the Eagles against New England on Sunday.

"You want to be smart, but you want to get out there and play," McNabb said.

McNabb hurt his thumb early in Philadelphia's 17-7 win over Miami, and left the game after he sprained his right ankle in the second quarter. A.J. Feeley led the Eagles to a pair of touchdowns and would start against the Patriots if McNabb can't play.

Coach Andy Reid said McNabb's ankle swelled up Tuesday. A day earlier, it seemed the thumb injury was more of a concern.
"Right now the ankle is a little more swollen than the thumb," Reid said. "We'll take it day by day and see how he goes."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071121/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_eagles_injured_mcnabb

Hmmmm........... :lmao2: