Owens flaps his wings

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
please tell me someone has a video link for this truly classic Cowboys moment.

:laugh2:

gazmc_06

Reaction score
I am desperate to see it again also, classic moment. T.O. absolutely butchered the Eagles.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Go to NFL.com and watch the game highlights...

Just saw it on there minutes ago.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Anybody got a picture of this?? I need a hi res one for a wallpaper...:laugh2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I love what Romo said in the press conference afterwards. He stated that he knew by the body language that Dawkins would be coming on the blitz so as soon as the ball was snapped he was holler TO, TO and TO turned to see the ball coming to him for an easy TD

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I am listening to 610 WIP Philly Talk Radio and the Eagles fans are mad. One fan said he felt like running on the field and smacking T.O. in the face.

It is so easy to focus on "The Player", instead of the other plethora of troubling reasons why you lost.

- Mike G.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1746266 said:
I am listening to 610 WIP Philly Talk Radio and the Eagles fans are mad. One fan said he felt like running on the field and smacking T.O. in the face.

It is so easy to focus on "The Player", instead of the other plethora of troubling reasons why you lost.

- Mike G.
So true. Nice to see you posting again Mike. Really nice.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Bungarian;1746315 said:

That is what Romo said in the post game he saw Dawkins was coming and hollered out to TO at the snap. TO cut off his rout and Romo delivered it.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hostile;1746309 said:
So true. Nice to see you posting again Mike. Really nice.

I was forced out of message board posting retirement.

3 Years ago, with the exception of about 3 people, nobody was talking about the Cowboys where I work at in Downtown Dallas.

Now all of the sudden when the Cowboys are winning everyone wants to stop me in the hall and talk Cowboys.

Here, without any uncertainty, I know that fans were following the Cowboys when they were 6-10.

I hate to sound condescending and I hate to talk about my fellow Dallas, Texans, but some of them are such bandwagoners .

- Mike G.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Doomsday101;1746324 said:
That is what Romo said in the post game he saw Dawkins was coming and hollered out to TO at the snap. TO cut off his rout and Romo delivered it.
During the game thread, one of the posters said that he heard Romo yell "TO!" right before the throw. I was like get outta here, but he was right. I didn't hear him yell TO, but that's exactly what Romo said happened.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1746363 said:

3 Years ago, with the exception of about 3 people, nobody was talking about the Cowboys where I work at in Downtown Dallas.

Now all of the sudden when the Cowboys are winning everyone wants to stop me in the hall and talk Cowboys.

Here, without any uncertainty, I know that fans were following the Cowboys when they were 6-10.

I hate to sound condescending and I hate to talk about my fellow Dallas, Texans, but some of them are such bandwagoners .

- Mike G.

that crap annoys me to no end, being from dallas I love to see the team supported but I hate that half of these people aren't around until we start winning again.

Reaction score
couldn't find a photo of TO flappin, but thought this one was funny:
fullj.getty-75557952jm026_dallas_cowboy.jpg

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
stealth;1746375 said:
that crap annoys me to no end, being from dallas I love to see the team supported but I hate that half of these people aren't around until we start winning again.

Yep, I am litterally spending about 2 hours out of the work day talking Cowboys in the hallways and cubicles with co-workers ranging from frontline workers to corporate officers.

- Mike G.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Owens flapped his wings literally in the end zone after his "Eagle-burying" TD to start the 2nd half, ... and he flapped his wings figuratively the whole game with his 10 catches for 174 yds.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Dangerous Dave;1746386 said:
couldn't find a photo of TO flappin, but thought this one was funny:
fullj.getty-75557952jm026_dallas_cowboy.jpg

Oh this is an EASY "caption this"

THE STINK AT THE LINC

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
why is julius so big up top?
That doesn't even look like him to me, stop with the bench presses and start with the legs man, jebus.

DC_Addict

Reaction score
mickgreen58;1746363 said:

- Mike G.

I too am very annoyed with bandwagon fans. I've been a die-hard for 35 years through thick and thin but I work with some so-called fans who for the past few years have talked trash and disrespect towards the cowboys until now that they're winning. Makes me sick. I know an ex cowboys fan who is now a Patriots fan. :mad: